Round 9 STL Supercross

Later in the post Kyle says he isn't sure how that happened.
He also said he has to have surgery for Cervical injury??? Way too many injuries lately and for back and neck for sure!

that had to get ran through the chain wheel. how the F else does that happen? wonder what boots he wears. i think the new fox boots.

HAHAHAHHAAHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA. I love it when they make a***s of themselves. (Kinda like I do half the time with my posts, has to be comical for everyone else.)

Anyway I'm pretty sure Reedy was the one trying to put JS7 on the couch.
<iframe width="640" height="480" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/U6_lw_UwQ2s" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Stewart isn't in control with this one, therefor he gets no credit for a "puttin people on the couch move."
<iframe width="853" height="480" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/L1az-QWXCjU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

ahh, i hope they are both in for outdoors. altho, reed has always been bubbas ***** outdoors.

a2276751-72-stirring-the-pot.jpg

James has been such a non factor in the outdoors for years now..... I wouldn't say that he's gonna come out of SX season and suddenly be the guy that was 24-0 again, since that was the guy that either won every SX he was in or crashed. No talk of that these days, and if he fading in the 20 lap SX mains how is he gonna go the 35 minute motos outside when there is no extra time to train from SX season to MX season. If he doesn't have it now, it's not gonna appear in the week between the seasons.

For whatever reason, James isn't the same rider that he was a few years ago when he was trying to prove he was as good as the GOAT. Maybe it's training, maybe it's injuries stacking up, maybe it's lifestyle, maybe it's the bike he's on, maybe it's desire, whatever...... he used to be no question the fastest guy on any SX track, and on par with the greatest outdoor rider ever (just a little wilder and crash prone).

I like that Reed and James can trade twitter barbs at each other as they have never really liked each other in all the years of riding against each other. If they can make a few jokes at the other's expense and keep racing at the top level of the sport..... good for them. Being in the Pitracer Posse has never been for those that can't take a joke.... that's for sure. Trash talking with your buddies is all part of the game.....

Rocket you are correct. As for JS7.....I dont hate James. Just NOT a fan for many reasons as I have stated, so therefore I have opinions on him. As for the bike, I really just dont buy it. As those bikes are awesome. I seriously think if RV or RD were riding a blue bike they would be at the front. I watch the same races everyone else does.......and JS7 lays down the fastest laps in practice, heat races, and in the main events. He looks pretty damn good on the same blue bike winning heat races week after week. Holeshot most of the time, or at least right there, usually leads most of the laps in the heat and wins. Sitting on the couch, he looks pretty impressive on a bike that some say is such a bad bike.......just does not make much sense to me. He just can not seem to put it together in the main events. It is not the motorcycle.

Yea but if you watch Stewart videos on YouTube racing RC he looks so much more fluid and confident on a Kawasaki. In my opinion, of course.

He isn't the same rider as when he was on green bikes. Now if it's not a bike issue only time will tell. But he better get used to that blue machine until his 3yr deal is up.

Yea but if you watch Stewart videos on YouTube racing RC he looks so much more fluid and confident on a Kawasaki. In my opinion, of course.

He isn't the same rider as when he was on green bikes. Now if it's not a bike issue only time will tell. But he better get used to that blue machine until his 3yr deal is up.
The kawi's of 4 years ago! Theres no sayin JS7 would like the new kaw either. Bottom line is the competition has stepped up and he has not

4 years ago! JS7 was a focused, determined motocrosser. In that time, he has made a ton more money, had some injuries, testing cars for Gibbs, got a big reality TV show........perhaps the focus is not where it should be, and that is winning races and championships. I just cant buy into the bike is not good.....the guy just looks too good on it winning heat races every week, laying down the fastest laps. IF the bike were at fault, and did not handle well, did not put the power to the ground well, suspension did not work well, etc, etc, that everyone keeps bringing up, then he would not easily be winning the heats and laying down the fastest laps. I personally would put more of it on his focus, and physical and mental training. RV, CR, and RD are very determined riders that have one thing they are focused on........Winning races and championships.

stewart hasnt been a factor outdoors for years because he hasnt raced them. the last time he did race a full season, i believe he went 24-0 with out a problem. and for those that think reed is right and james faded at the end of the race should review the lap chart. it would show that RV faded more. reed also said today that thats the best he has seen james ride all year. so he was doing exactly what i said. stirring the pot to cause some **** and keep his name lighting up the message boards.
if he does race this year, on a yamaha, i think he will have serious problems with suspension. hope im wrong and all goes well and we have some good races.

who are the engineers of this community and whats the deal with this?
s780_030312stlouispb004.jpg

from vitalmx:
[h=2]You may have seen these motor mounts on James Stewart bike last week, and the Toyota/JGRMX/Yamaha crew have had some fun watching everyone speculate at what's going on underneath. They're still being pretty tight-lipped about what's happening with them, but they did say that it's not a rubber mount. Apparently there are some other pieces that also work with it that aren't as visible, and it's all part of a package to help with chassis tuning. Some of this is stuff that they've developed during testing at James' house, and it's just now hitting the track. Credit: GuyB[/h]

Rv faded back because he settled in with his lead not because of a fitness issue lol no need to ride on the edge the whole race and risk falling.. as far as fastest laps go i belive rv also has that catagory in more races qualifiers and heats this year then js also.

Rv faded back because he settled in with his lead not because of a fitness issue lol no need to ride on the edge the whole race and risk falling.. as far as fastest laps go i belive rv also has that catagory in more races qualifiers and heats this year then js also.
im not saying he faded. im making the point that just because james didnt pass davi doesnt mean he slowed down. he was doing the same laps.
and ur right, he usually does edge james out by a few tenths of a second. js must not be in shape.

Almost looks like that Yamaha motor mount has a bearing in it.

James is just making a few bad choices & having some bad luck. Trust me as I am not a fan of his after the past few years & think he is like 199 was 10 years ago.
Very fast but does not have the focus. We will never know but he may be injured or feeling a little old as those BIG hits do ad up.
Ok, no way would I gate with him but will never have that problem anyway.

RV was on cruise & is the man to beat right now. Yeah another 5 laps would have been good but am sure he could have wicked it up some.

RD is probably the smoothest & smartest as he lets the race come to him plus with Decoster in his corner is the best you can have as he record is 2nd to none.
Always like how he charges hard on in the later laps when the track is its toughest & still rides well when sick or injured.
Fastest....maybe not but that has never won a championship.

Reed is the bummer of the year as he had the eye of the tiger for sure. Be cool to see him in outdoors but think he will not be 100% by then.

Can't wait to see KW at Daytona as he is unbelievable for being 34 years old & having more fun than the rest of the gate combined which is what it is about.

Who will get 3rd?

im not saying he faded. im making the point that just because james didnt pass davi doesnt mean he slowed down. he was doing the same laps.
and ur right, he usually does edge james out by a few tenths of a second. js must not be in shape.

ya js def didnt back off. from dead last start and a crash i'd say he did pretty good. im just want all 3 to get a good start and no falls.. seems like something always happens to kill a good battle.

Back