Round 9 STL Supercross

Not everyone is complaining about his bike. 2 things I know for sure will happen every week. #1 JS7 will win heat races. #2 John250 will bring up JS7.

Well maybe he's comparing the success of chad reed on a Honda when he switched. They are nice machines...I mean lites are winning on them.

Really??? And you would judge that from what? JS7 has never rode a Honda? I personnally think that perhaps it is the rider sitting on the bike.......

i know you read the other thread about ferry even saying it wasnt a great bike. come on dude. stop it with the js7 hate. jgr didnt even want yamahas but had no choice. hahn and pourcel said its junk straight up. wey didnt like it.

Man... There is some funny stuff on twitter!

Hansen saying "story of my life. I cant catch an effin break" (with real words)..

Reed saying "So did stew throw in the towel? Or he can't last 20...#my2cents"

think theres a reason why 4 out of 5 bikes dont have backward facing engines?
bikes dont matter? look at how much better both villopoto and weimer rode outdoors after they switched to 2012s.
same story in the lites class. ur top bikes are all but yamahas.

Man... There is some funny stuff on twitter!

Hansen saying "story of my life. I cant catch an effin break" (with real words)..

Reed saying "So did stew throw in the towel? Or he can't last 20...#my2cents"
i love how reed says what he wants. notice how he always throws in a curse word on live tv? i laugh every time.

JGR bikes look sick and have alot of sick parts, but I do really think Stewart would be doing better on a kxf or crf..

well whatever, saying he threw in the towel or cant last 20 is kind of an insult lol

lol, hes just stirring the pot. he knows he can last 20. with reed and his tweets, theres more to it than you know. he likes to get the guys on vitalmx all ramped up. and thats just what hes doing. if he cant last 20, what happened when stews passed him straight up?

stewart was never going to go to 22. probably a better chance of jlaw being there. lol
i think it was just reed being funny and keeping twotwo in the headlines while hes on the sidelines.
cant wait to see daytona. id love to see the main even holeshot go something like this... RD, JS, RV. i think that would make for one wicked race.

reed replying to someone saying hes hating
Chad Reed ‏ <s>@</s>CRtwotwo <s>@</s>editty <s>@</s>vurbmoto <s>@</s>js7 ...wasn't hating was what I saw

Retweeted by vurbmoto

Im lost, i dont understand that twitter stuff lol.. gamestop or radio shack is the only place i seen a pc controller, gonna have to wait till they open

they dont mess around with getting out of there
530374837.jpg

the truth hurts...and it hurts watching the man js7 riding that bike....damn it he should have signed with that suzuki....poto....will real off the next 7 rounds.....and damn I love taco;s after a night of drinking and moto.....

Back