Scotty810

PR Addict
stephen barrington is in for st. louis as well
screenshot002-1.jpg

a99a2ada64b011e1abb01231381b65e3_7.jpg

On a Honda?!

stangbro01

PR Addict
That would be the best thing stewart can do imo. he needs to forget about the cash and start winning races and it seems like you cant go wrong with a honda or kawi.

GeorgiePorgie

PR Founding Father
guaranteed Stewart would be paying JGR if he bailed. Although I bet he'd be doing alot better on a Green or Red bike.

barrington314

PR Elite
i dont think itll happen. the one thing i do believe tho is that big james causing problems. ive heard his dad has been that way with every team little james has ever been on. sucks with the parents have to interfere like that. tony alessi anyone?

stangbro01

PR Addict
Ya i think James is to the age were he can tell daddy to back off and handle his own career.. at least just limit it to advice.

Scotty810

PR Addict
It's not a surprise to hear Big James causes problems. I know some of it's for hype, but on Bubbas world the guy is so full of himself. Heck even in the first Great Outdoor movies he came across that way.

#23_Racing

PR Addict
It's not a surprise to hear Big James causes problems. I know some of it's for hype, but on Bubbas world the guy is so full of himself. Heck even in the first Great Outdoor movies he came across that way.

I have talked with Big James at a few races when Malcolm was racing LlQ's and I have never took him as a person full of himself just a proud dad just like alot of us dads are.

barrington314

PR Elite
kroc has support for reedy.
416effd6655e11e180c9123138016265_7.jpg

talking over some lines before practice. i think kenny has a future looking like RVs career.
530020900.jpg

get to de track james
scaled.php

kdubs present. not bad for showing up to work.
529997507.jpg

for those that im sure dont know, while hes in CA he drives a crappy toyota pick up around. he tweeted something one day about JS7 showing up in a lambo, and he shows up in a beat up 94 toyota pickup or something like that. well not anymore.
529997119.jpg

double/whoops/double. going to get interesting.
9twec.jpg

i wanna see someone triple over this. cant see it here, but theres a single after this. probably too much air time to be fast though.
AnFBNLLCEAE1ibE.jpg:large

8riecf

Scotty810

PR Addict
I have talked with Big James at a few races when Malcolm was racing LlQ's and I have never took him as a person full of himself just a proud dad just like alot of us dads are.

To each his own I guess. If I have kids some day, I will try and be a little more humble about being proud.

barrington314

PR Elite
this bike has been to every round, so i hear. i think hes failed to make a night show. but wtf?
96f5a0e4655f11e19e4a12313813ffc0_7.jpg

hmmm, they saying they are on, offing this bridge. interesting.
a531a3a8655811e19e4a12313813ffc0_7.jpg

529981557.jpg

AnFBfjuCAAA8HI4.jpg:large

1st timed lites group B
SLlb1.jpg

group c
SLlc1.jpg