Renegade Fuel Distributor coming to Ohio

Renegade Fuel is moving into the Ohio area. We will be looking for local dealers in all of Ohio. We would like some feed back from riders and the public letting us know if you have used Renegade fuel. If you look at all the top riders on Factory teams in Supercross, most are using Renegade Fuel. Your thoughts and comments would be appreciated.

Renegade Racing Fuels Atlanta Race Report

Renegade would again secure the top step on the box in the lites class. They would actually take the 1st and 3rd overall with Barcia and Bogle. 13 of the 20 riders in the lites main event would rely on the proven performance of the Renegade products. Kevin Windham would lead the way in the SX class with 8th overall.

Lites East Overall

1. Justin Barcia Hon/Renegade Racing Fuels
2. Blake Baggett Kaw
3. Justin Bogle Hon/Renegade Racing Fuels
4. Blake Wharton Suz/Renegade Racing Fuels
5. Darryn Durham Kaw
6. Ken Roczen KTM
7. Kyle Cunningham Yam/Renegade Racing Fuels
8. Hunter Hewitt Suz/Renegade Racing Fuels
9. Jake Canada Hon
10. Shane Sewell KTM/Renegade Racing Fuels
11. Lance Vincent KTM/Renegade Racing Fuels
12. PJ Larsen KTM/Renegade Racing Fuels
13. Matt Lemoine Kaw/Renegade Racing Fuels
14. Les Smith KTM
15. Shawn Rife Hon/Renegade Racing Fuels
16. Levi Kilbarger Hon/Renegade Racing Fuels
17. Daniel Herrlein Hon
18. Angelo Pellegrini Suz
19. Austin Politelli Hon/Renegade Racing Fuels
20. Bradley Ripple Hon/Renegade Racing Fuels

Image <!-- filled dynamically --><IFRAME id=easyXDM_DISQUS_net_default1079_provider border=0 src="http://mediacdn.disqus.com/1330642368/build/system/upload.html#xdm_e=http%3A%2F%2Fvurbmoto.com&xdm_c=default1079&xdm_p=1&f=vurbmotocom&t=renegade_racing_fuels_atlanta_race_report" frameBorder=0 allowTransparency name=easyXDM_DISQUS_net_default1079_provider scrolling=no></IFRAME>

lg.php

<NOSCRIPT></NOSCRIPT>

Oh yea I been wondering where I can pick up that extra .10 of a secondoyster my lap times.

And to think I thought it was all conditioning ad the rider. Here it's the just he fuel this entire last 22 years of my "just-for-fun racing" life.

Definitely. I hope it's atleast 8 bucks a gallon for my working class income.

I remember you used to be able to pick up a 5 gallon can of vp or klotz for $25.. now its what $70? insane

I got a 55 gallon drum of klotz 2 years ago for 450.00. i thought that was a good deal then. what is the cost of the fuel. i have never heard of it... all ways ran vp or klotz..

....and Ohio tree leaning slow guys.....I run Race Gas in the Princess.

Renegade, Nice results..Thanks for posting and please give us more info.

Young Guys.... when you get older the sour grapes turn to wine.

Race gas for me too. It doesnt seem to go bad like pump gas. Thats the big seller for me as my bike sits more than it gets rode.

from what i gathered the renegade is about $37 for a 5 gallon can. thats not to bad but vp is insane with the price...smells soooooo good though haha

has anybody ever ran a phathead on your 2 stroke? it raises the compression for race fuel only, wonder how good it works. http://phatheadracing.com/

I run VP in the vintage bikes too , and it really wakes them up . I thought the last can I got from Kame's in the fall was around $55 .

I've always ran turbo blue, it's within 10 mins from the house and last time i checked it was $6/gallon

I too run race gas in my two strokes. I have had pump gas ping on me to many times in my newer two strokes. I have 3 gas stations that sell 110 octane within 5 miles of me, so i usually mix at least 1 gallon 110 to 4 gallons 93 for around 96 octane. If this renegade company sells their fuel at a comparable price to what it sells for at the pump, usually 6 dollars or so, i could see me picking up a metal can of it now and then for convenience of mixing at home.

I mix sunoco race fuel 50/50 with 93 in my bikes. Makes a big difference on how they start. The 2 stroke runs much cleaner also.

the bell store in dalton sells leaded 110 octane cam 2 for around $6 a gallon, i run it 50/50 in my 450 cause the lead is good for the valves!!!!!

For those of you who dont know, The higher octane you run that you dont need the more power you are losing. the objective is to use the lowest octane without getting detonation. so if your running stock compression you are more then likely wasting your money and power.

Back