Renegade Fuel Distributor coming to Ohio

bdavis27701

PR Addict
One thing that seems overlooked is not all race fuels are higher octane than pump fuel. Race fuel doesn't have all the additives like pump fuel and most race fuels are highly oxygenated.

mx049

PR Elite
One thing about trying different fuels is that is that is about as easy as it gets....just dump it in & see what happens!

Guess on the extreme side a jetting change may be required.

Pretty cheap when you think about what pipes, cams, porting & so on cost.

Almost 30 years ago I did try running cam2 in my new 83 CR 480 Honda because it pinnged a lot...did crispen up pull off bottom but bike had something
weird about it but was a rocket!

hershey

PR Elite
yep, i have always ran pump fuel..sometimes mixed with a little 110 for my built 2 strokes. higher octane will not make your throttle response better, higher octane ignites slower... its all in your head.

I have never ran vp so im not sure of the advantages.

This thread is full of BS ! Time to stop beating the dead horse !

Meister

PR Founding Father
I`ll tell ya what I do.

I go out for a hard night of hittin the bottle the night before I ride. Then in the morning I stumble to my truck where my bike is already loaded. I head off to the full service pump station and tell`m to fill'r up with unleaded (I dont even gotta get out!). Then when I get to the track, I make my bike run on alcohol by peein a little in the tank. Figure the 100 proof has to add some extra spark to the unleaded. This also acts as oil in the gasoline for the 2 smokers. When my bike runs, it smells like an opened up hardwood barrel thats had a little dust on it from aging. Cant beat it! Oughta try it!

MarctheSharc

PR Founding Father
I`ll tell ya what I do.

I go out for a hard night of hittin the bottle the night before I ride. Then in the morning I stumble to my truck where my bike is already loaded. I head off to the full service pump station and tell`m to fill'r up with unleaded (I dont even gotta get out!). Then when I get to the track, I make my bike run on alcohol by peein a little in the tank. Figure the 100 proof has to add some extra spark to the unleaded. This also acts as oil in the gasoline for the 2 smokers. When my bike runs, it smells like an opened up hardwood barrel thats had a little dust on it from aging. Cant beat it! Oughta try it!

Ha-ha....HOF!!!!!

BriarcliffMx

PR Founding Father
I`ll tell ya what I do.

Thats works on equipment too!

Meister

PR Founding Father
What? Dude.. Tell me your not wasting that stuff on the big yellow machines. In mine (that I wish I had) I knock over the local mexi joint and steal their used corn chip and chimichanga makin juice. Fire`em right up with that stuff. Sometimes if its real dirty juice I will drop in a skosh of the high alcohol content that sometimes cames after a night of the bottle. If the yeller machines got some deep diskin to do, I just eat more beans the night before. Really turns on the after burners. Or atleast the less refined red stuff (that I wish I could run my truck on)