Your Official 2012 Daytona Supercross Thread

Most annoying song ever, for the record.

haha, Yeah, I was actually making fun. I still think it's kinda...um, let's just say 'happy'...yeah, let's say that, but I'm accepting the more I hear it. Ol' Michael's is a dweeb, but cool what he is doing for the sport...so, giddie your ride on! LOL ;)

repeat of 08? haha
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/ZOkERAvUkT8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I forgot just how nasty that was DAYTONA '08. Gotta be the all time worst SX race conditions ever.
I still can't believe they raced in that CRAP!

stephen i cant see the rc4 pics on the first page lol

hmm, shows up for me. idk what ur problem is. might have got them off of facebook. sometimes they wont show if ur not friends. but i think they all came from twitter.

anyways. idk what this obsticle is, but looks real interesting.
AnlFIjaCIAAHhNj.jpg

repeat of 08? haha
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/ZOkERAvUkT8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

make sure you watch all 3 parts, what a crazy race! how upset would reed be after all that having the bike blow up on the last lap.. cool win for kdub though.

hmm, shows up for me. idk what ur problem is. might have got them off of facebook. sometimes they wont show if ur not friends. but i think they all came from twitter.

anyways. idk what this obsticle is, but looks real interesting.
AnlFIjaCIAAHhNj.jpg

looks pretty gnarly whatever it is lol

ok so lets set up a scenario for laughs. RV dnf's. bike failure. 20th. 1 point earned. JS wins. 25 points. thats RV 206. JS 177. still a 29 point difference. he could still DNF another race and be in the points lead. but lets continue. then that leaves 7 races left. even if stewart won them all (352 points) RV could only come in 2nd 3 times. and then would have to finish 3rd or worse. (3 2nds and 4 3rds is 352 points, tie breaker is most wins) so we know RV coming in 3rd 4 times, especially with CR and RD gone is just basically never going to happen (non of this is, its just for fun). but if he did have like a 7th and the rest 2nds, i think thats still equates to a tie in points and the winner being JS with the most wins. yea yea i know. the season is basically decided. i think the west lites title will be the only one decided in vegas.

Ryan Villopoto ‏ <s>@</s>ryan_villopoto2
I just want to say with RD out does not mean its over yet there's a lot of racing left and that means I need to stay focused!

free practice out now. tweets saying stewart jumped over that wall thing first lap. hopefully we get video of practice later. its not a feld event, so im not sure we will.

Back