Your Official 2012 Daytona Supercross Thread

Read somewhere and got the impression it was a borrowed bike and was bone stock. Nice!

Dig it that Renner rocked the 144 even though she toasted in the slop.

Read somewhere and got the impression it was a borrowed bike and was bone stock. Nice!

Dig it that Renner rocked the 144 even though she toasted in the slop.

where did you read it was a 144? We all thought it was a 125 as the rules dictate.....???

He posted it on his twitter.. People started stuff on Vital and he even posted on there to kill any rumors. He admitted he ran a 144 and didnt care if he got DQ`d apparently.. Didnt figure anyone would tear him down either..

I think its great and I think the AMA should let 144's race with the 250f's..

I guarantee the GOAT could push for another title, with his current "robust" figure, indoors or out!!!!!

He was still going pretty good too! Crowd got loud when he was comin down the front stretch. Pretty sweet!

This year if he wants to keep his #4 he has to earn some points!

Anyone see the pics of Stewart ridin the #259 in practice?

This year if he wants to keep his #4 he has to earn some points!

Anyone see the pics of Stewart ridin the #259 in practice?

That would be cool to see rc race a few, if i had to pick one i would say red bud...

Stewart running the 259 made me like him a little more, maybe he will get his head back in it and remember he rides because thats what he loves and forgets about all the fame bs

Rain sucked for sure. Was hoping K Dub could pull the win out. Wasnt going to happen. Not quite as bad as 2008, but pretty bad for sure. I was surprised it was as decent as it was on Sunday morning.

Back