Your Official 2012 Daytona Supercross Thread

hmm, shows up for me. idk what ur problem is. might have got them off of facebook. sometimes they wont show if ur not friends. but i think they all came from twitter.

anyways. idk what this obsticle is, but looks real interesting.
AnlFIjaCIAAHhNj.jpg

Matthew and I were sitting right in front of that wall during pratice. Two of them in a row......seemed to be causing issues for guys and really slowing them down. No one including Bubba jumped over either one that we saw. Bubba was sporting number 259 on his bike and jersey in pratice. RC REALLY looks much bigger in riding gear. Threw a HUGE whip over the finish line jump on the second lap of pratice. Rain kind of sucked for sure........hope we have seen the last of it for sure.

For all you 2 stroke 125 guys.........Someone was on a YZ 125 in the 250 pratice. Kind of funny when he went by....all the four strokes and then this guys goes screaming through the whoops on a 125....

I dont think he is racing...thought he just was out for practice. He did not look great in some sections.

regals bike lookin brand spankin new for a privateer
pitgallery-6377.jpg

privateer pits
pitgallery-6359.jpg

real curious to see if RC goes out in timed practice, and if he has a transponder on. and if so, i say hes in for the races tonight.
700fd3986aee11e1b9f1123138140926_7.jpg

pitgallery-6346.jpg

practice-gallery-6389.jpg

practice-gallery-6382.jpg

practice-gallery-0503.jpg

practice-gallery-0505.jpg

practice-gallery-0470.jpg

practice-gallery-0458.jpg

practice-gallery-0415.jpg

practice-gallery-0405.jpg

1463d1226af111e180d51231380fcd7e_7.jpg

fbb5b0fe6af111e180d51231380fcd7e_7.jpg

516eef4c6af211e180d51231380fcd7e_7.jpg

more pics on vurb that i cant get on here.
http://vurbmoto.com/darkroom/daytona-supercross-practice-darkroom/8768/
weird video. but whatever. think its from yesterday.
<iframe src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/7onNkRRnwdE" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="480" width="853"></iframe>
<iframe src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/dTbJhncVqMY" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="480" width="853"></iframe>

from david izer...
Track crew is doing their best to prep the track and drain the standing water with pumps, but it's now just a matter of saving what they can. It will be a rut fest tonight.

-Rollers after the finish line jump are very fast. Saw more than a few swap-n-saves. The rhythm section coming back up pit row is fast too with a 90 degree at the end. The jumps are not high and Barcia even flew through that section floating the front tire and not jumping. Look for action and passing there.

-James #259 is feeling it. Came out and jumped one of "The Walls" on the first lap of un-timed practice....at least a second faster. Tried to get the other wall before the rain, but clipped the top and bounced off. He'll have both no problem if the ruts don't strike oil. RV looks solid as always.

-Barcia, Roczen and Wharton played around together and all looked fast and aggressive. Renner's smoker was a crowd favorite and he was throwing some good whips, too.

-There are some different line choices and think this would have been a good passing track before the rain. Now the one-lined corners will prevail.

and then 10 minutes ago said its raining again.

bummer
TransWorld Motocross ‏ <s>@</s>twmxdotcom
<s>@</s>Race2ACure2010: <s>@</s>twmxdotcom hey for ur pit pass video u should check in w my boy <s>@</s>LesSmith46” "no video allowed at Daytona :/"

cell phones are sneaky tho.

<iframe src="http://www.twitvid.com/embed.php?guid=0T1TE&autoplay=0" title="Twitvid video player " class="twitvid-player" type="text/html" frameborder="0" height="360" width="480"></iframe>

vurbmoto ‏ <s>@</s>vurbmoto lots of big guys having problems out there, Barcia and RV have already crashed and many others are struggling

both 2 strokes in the night show.
btw, im going to post the overall combined times in a minute. still waiting for them to post the 450s. so check back in a few minutes.
daysb1.jpg

My 8 year old hacked into my Pitracer account......Asking questions about bubba. he will be fast. Lets just see if he can keep it on two wheels. Whats up with the #259? Gotta run. Heading back to the track.

My 8 year old hacked into my Pitracer account......Asking questions about bubba. he will be fast. Lets just see if he can keep it on two wheels. Whats up with the #259? Gotta run. Heading back to the track.
think it was just for practice. not sure. you tell us. your there!

my guess, someone falls infront of stewart and ruins his race. seems like his crap luck. or bike blows up.

This doesnt sound good! it is pouring and they are literally removing jumps on the track to use the dirt to fill in other sections that are filling up with water:

"There are now no obstacles left on the entire track. I wish I was joking. All whoops go e. table gone. Triple gone. Rhythm section gone.

It's a flat track with a few jumps"

Back