Quads

How come quads are limited to track time? I've heard before that it ruins the ruts. Is that the reason? I live on the eastside of Cleveland and the only place close is keruish park which we are actually not allowed to ride. I've spent most of my time on the street and the police said they've had enough so there going to take my 4 wheeler next time they catch me. I'm not trying to go down like that. Any locals from Cleveland get together and go out to ride? I don't have a truck to haul with but I'd be willing to chip in on a group ride

How come quads are limited to track time? I've heard before that it ruins the ruts. Is that the reason? I live on the eastside of Cleveland and the only place close is keruish park which we are actually not allowed to ride. I've spent most of my time on the street and the police said they've had enough so there going to take my 4 wheeler next time they catch me. I'm not trying to go down like that. Any locals from Cleveland get together and go out to ride? I don't have a truck to haul with but I'd be willing to chip in on a group ride

You preach it brother.

All the tracks ive seen are about a hour away in either direction. Ram jam is the closest but there closed in the summer! I've been thinkin about seriously getting into racing since most places have tracks anyways. By the way I have a predator 500

Well to start quads are insanely loud, kick up lot's of dust and destroy lines for bikes. Make like everyone else and buy a bike.

Probably the same reason dirtbikes are limited to track time. Because they are off-road vehicles. If you want to ride it on the road then get it plated add some turn signals and a horn then ride within the speed limit obeying all traffic laws just like motorcycle guys are supposed to be doing. This is ohio and you can make anything street legal, have seen quads, SxS and snowmobiles all done for the road.

Dude pissed his self in that video? Lmao. But I'm talkin about track time, I know there for off road. But most schedules say bikes only most days

Look at all you funny guys.

Malvern has great quad turn outs and its a good track for a quad too. Before you ask how far away it is (lol), its probably only about an hour and 20..

Smith Road Raceway runs quads on race days, but no quad practice. They are in Medina, probably a half hour away. Most of the other quad tracks are below Canton area. Malvern is a great quad race track. bear Creek has open trail riding and a practice track. Lightning Raceway has open trail riding on non-HS race days, and a race track you can ride on non-MX days, and they only charge $10 day and have free camping.
Quadzone.com is probably a better site for quad riding opportunities as this site is mostly bike racers, and some can be downright hostile to quad racers.

OIR wrote this on pitracer 2 weeks ago this:
Sorry tim we won't be doing any quad races this season. We may do a couple small private session but nothing big. We hope either way next year we can do more. To be honest the numbers were just too low. We loved having you guys out there. Don't give up on us we are working hard put something great together. Thanks again to wiseco,jarret from kames, rae lynn at ramjam, and everyone else who will be back to help this season. Hope to see you all soon.​

Back