Quads

The only places worth riding are Briarcliff, Malvern, and the nationals. The rest are haters.

I ride both. Just remember there's some tree hugger out there that does'nt want any of us to ride anything motorized. Strength in numbers ya know?

You cannot legally make any of those vehicles street legal. If the title states "Off Road Use Only", which most of our bikes and maybe all quads do, you are SOL. Just FYI-

I'd just keep riding the streets and out run them coppers! They can't catch you on a 500 man! Post up pics of doin some willies down the road too.

It isnt about tearing up ruts, its more about quads being so big and heavy they compact the dirt down so hard it feels like your on ice if your on a bike. Quads are more dangerous and cause more dangerous conditions for bikes.

Quads are more for hunting and blasting around mud, not hitting 50ft+ jumps. I guess you quadbillies could open a quad only track. Sure you would get some buisness......

You cannot legally make any of those vehicles street legal. If the title states "Off Road Use Only", which most of our bikes and maybe all quads do, you are SOL. Just FYI-

I'd just keep riding the streets and out run them coppers! They can't catch you on a 500 man! Post up pics of doin some willies down the road too.

I titled my yz 250 for the road, my neighbors rhino is titled for the road. My buddy titled his snowmobile for the road.

Yea ive noticed alot of haters of anything related to a quad. I own a bike to but I'm in love with my quad. I have a group of 10 local riders who ride with me. They hate the dirt. So it looks like we will be ducking and dodging the CPD for another summer. It is what it is. We need a track or trail IN Cleveland!
BTW a predator 500 is made by Polaris. 4 stroke sport quad.

Look at all you funny guys.

Malvern has great quad turn outs and its a good track for a quad too. Before you ask how far away it is (lol), its probably only about an hour and 20..

Dude the guy doesn't have a truck. He rides his quad to the tracks.
As
Far as needing a track in cleveland....Ohio has the most tracks per capita in the US. you gotta get a trailer hitch it up to a cheap civic and go ride.

Man I can't wait to do some track-packin at RedBud this year. Yeah I know, I can't believe they let us ride there either.

... you gotta get a trailer hitch it up to a cheap civic and go ride.

Absoluetly. When I was in between box trucks I was pulling a small trailer with two race trike son it, and two smaller 125 trikes in the bed with a 4 cylinder ranger and had no issues. It doesnt take much to cheaply pull a single quad, or get a beater pickup truck to haul it in.

It's not that tracks hate quads, it becomes an economic issue pymatuning has been running quads for 23 years infact in 2004 we built and lighted a completely separate track for them and thought that would be the greatest set up in the world two separate tracks one for bikes and one for quads . Unfortunately it almost put us out of business the cost of staffing and maintaining two tracks and the lighting was unbelievable and we didn't gain any more riders infact we lost spectators as a result because everything was so spread out it was like watching practice for them . In fact there's nothing more exCiting than watching a good close quad race , the problem is that quads use tremendous amounts of dirt , any loamed loose dirt is completely sweeped away from all the turns on any track every time they run and that dirt is costing more and more every year to replace and the numbers of quad riders is going down every year and it's becoming harder and harder to make it all work . That's the problem were trying to solve . Well listen to any suggestions !! ART

It's not that tracks hate quads, it becomes an economic issue pymatuning has been running quads for 23 years infact in 2004 we built and lighted a completely separate track for them and thought that would be the greatest set up in the world two separate tracks one for bikes and one for quads . Unfortunately it almost put us out of business the cost of staffing and maintaining two tracks and the lighting was unbelievable and we didn't gain any more riders infact we lost spectators as a result because everything was so spread out it was like watching practice for them . In fact there's nothing more exCiting than watching a good close quad race , the problem is that quads use tremendous amounts of dirt , any loamed loose dirt is completely sweeped away from all the turns on any track every time they run and that dirt is costing more and more every year to replace and the numbers of quad riders is going down every year and it's becoming harder and harder to make it all work . That's the problem were trying to solve . Well listen to any suggestions !! ART

Chisel plow deep + 4000 gallon mack = fun for two and four wheels. Thats the equation I used to solve the problem.

It isnt about tearing up ruts, its more about quads being so big and heavy they compact the dirt down so hard it feels like your on ice if your on a bike. Quads are more dangerous and cause more dangerous conditions for bikes.

Quads are more for hunting and blasting around mud, not hitting 50ft+ jumps. I guess you quadbillies could open a quad only track. Sure you would get some buisness......

Haha Really? The only thing that COULD make sense in that post is that FOUR BY FOUR quads are more for hunting and blasting through mud. (not saying that I havent pulled a deer out with a 450 with 4 wheels lol)

This post is really full of more ignorance, or I should say closed mindedness than some of the previous pissin matches we've witnessed lol (not just the quoted post)..

Ive ridden bikes for a long time. Coming from a bike rider, try riding a RACE quad (not your 400ex) on a motocross track. Talk about kicking your ass wayyyy more than on a bike! Worst part was, my laps times at a track without huge jumps were faster on an LTR than on my bike!

attachment.php

attachment.php

Thank you so much for giving quad riders the impression that all of us bike riders are haters ! Joking around is one thing but you are just down right mean and ignorant.Im sure there are a few quad riders on here that could easily beat you in a heads up 5 lap moto at any track of your choice !

Not that it hasn't already been posted.. but you're wrong. A trip to the title bureau w/ your title and a $5 or so fee and you can have your title switched to On-Road, which then allows you to get a license plate for damn near anything.

Not that it hasn't already been posted.. but you're wrong. A trip to the title bureau w/ your title and a $5 or so fee and you can have your title switched to On-Road, which then allows you to get a license plate for damn near anything.

But you have to "swear" that the bike has handlebars! No joke...

Back