Quads

Side by side ownership is rising very quickly as well. I could definitely see running quads and sxs at the saem track/same day.

Sorry if I misrepresented for any other quad riders but I'm just speaking for myself. I haves bikes and a lil money to spend on transportation. But I'm just looking for somewhere "near" Cleveland that I can ride my quad at. That's all.

Sorry if I misrepresented for any other quad riders but I'm just speaking for myself. I haves bikes and a lil money to spend on transportation. But I'm just looking for somewhere "near" Cleveland that I can ride my quad at. That's all.

Ill say this, for as big as a beating your taking in this thread, you've handled it well without a temper. I'll bet you're a decent person. I'm telling you get a junk trailer and attempt to get to a track. You get caught on the street and it could potentially ruin your life. Not to mention you get hit and killed by a car.
Btw, how old are you?

Ill say this, for as big as a beating your taking in this thread, you've handled it well without a temper. I'll bet you're a decent person. I'm telling you get a junk trailer and attempt to get to a track. You get caught on the street and it could potentially ruin your life. Not to mention you get hit and killed by a car.
Btw, how old are you?

Dittos in this. You can get an old trailer to handle a single quad dirt cheap, $40-$80, and you can pull it with a Chevy Metro if need be - cheaper than a helmet! When you live in the city, and have no means to transport it, buying ANY offroad vehicle is not a very wise choice, but there are inexpensive means to haul it that should be figured in the cost of buying one to begin with.

Btw, how old are you?

+1

Sorry for all the jabs.

Nuke the Quads ! .... Had to do it
Shout out to my buddy Chris Taddie raced malvern today on both a dirtbike and a 4x4 suzuki ( or mybe a Predator ) Heard he did good in in 250 c .... Like 2nd ( I could be wrong ) anyone know results ? Keep this Thread going

Lots of good riders from Ohio down there. Tyler Hamrick won first moto of pro-am and then the motor let go while up front in moto 2.

Nuke the Quads ! .... Had to do it
Shout out to my buddy Chris Taddie raced malvern today on both a dirtbike and a 4x4 suzuki ( or mybe a Predator ) Heard he did good in in 250 c .... Like 2nd ( I could be wrong ) anyone know results ? Keep this Thread going

Chris is real fast, that doesnt suprise me that he can ride a bike too.

Met some industry quad guys last night. Can't remember there names. Think they said they managed Elka shocks. Got to talkin about baldwins and Brian Wolfe. And it's a small world after all. Bought me a brew even though I had bike moto tees event shirt on. :). Had a few goes at the punching machine too. They were feeding 20s into that thing. Cracked an 830/999. Don't know how. Lucky.

Met some industry quad guys last night. Can't remember there names. Think they said they managed Elka shocks. Got to talkin about baldwins and Brian Wolfe. And it's a small world after all. Bought me a brew even though I had bike moto tees event shirt on. :). Had a few goes at the punching machine too. They were feeding 20s into that thing. Cracked an 830/999. Don't know how. Lucky.

I'd rather be lucky than good.

Haha those punching things are funny.. We were at a bar once and these HUGE dudes were bangin this thing all around.. Courtney had a couple beverages down the hatch and walked over and said she could out do them on it. They all laughed and paid for her to do it.. She did it and got like 20 points more than the biggest dude.. I was laughin so they told me to do it, and I put one 10 above Court.. Im pretty sure they felt dumb, but its not how hard you it it, its where and how solid you hit it.. These dudes woulda knocked me out if they hit me like they hit the bag.. lol

See Baker, quad guys are so bad.. lol (Theyre all actually more open minded than most purist dirt bikers)..

Haha those punching things are funny.. We were at a bar once and these HUGE dudes were bangin this thing all around.. Courtney had a couple beverages down the hatch and walked over and said she could out do them on it. They all laughed and paid for her to do it.. She did it and got like 20 points more than the biggest dude.. I was laughin so they told me to do it, and I put one 10 above Court.. Im pretty sure they felt dumb, but its not how hard you it it, its where and how solid you hit it.. These dudes woulda knocked me out if they hit me like they hit the bag.. lol

See Baker, quad guys are so bad.. lol (Theyre all actually more open minded than most purist dirt bikers)..

No I like quad people. They're funny and don't *****.

Take that back. I like quad racers. Not the majority of bafoons.

After working a few quad harescrambles I try to stay away from the quad race scene where possible. probably 1/3 cut the track either intentionally or were not able to follow the arrows the bikes followed. Then the 2/3rds who didn't cheat were complaining in fits of rage. We had to look at the lap times on the computer to find irregularities took forever, couldn't solve all the disputes, racers were there late because they were concerned about points, staff was there late trying to make every thing right. Put a bad taste in my mouth for the quad guys (not the one complaining, the ones cheating) It seemed like you had to have an ungodly amount of track workers to keep those guys honest. On another note the few pro guys who were there can really make those things do some impressive stuff.

After working a few quad harescrambles I try to stay away from the quad race scene where possible. probably 1/3 cut the track either intentionally or were not able to follow the arrows the bikes followed. Then the 2/3rds who didn't cheat were complaining in fits of rage. We had to look at the lap times on the computer to find irregularities took forever, couldn't solve all the disputes, racers were there late because they were concerned about points, staff was there late trying to make every thing right. Put a bad taste in my mouth for the quad guys (not the one complaining, the ones cheating) It seemed like you had to have an ungodly amount of track workers to keep those guys honest. On another note the few pro guys who were there can really make those things do some impressive stuff.

That never happens with guys on bikes.

Back