Barcias crash at houston

Toddco327

PR Addict
I cant believe what happend to him in the final turns. I read on RacerX that he got fined for roosting Roczen and for yelling at Vincent and roosting him also. What a tool Vincent is... I mean come on! Its the last lap your being lapped and it really doesnt matter. So you try to ride with him and end up taking him out and losing the race. Imagine if he was going to win and that happend. I dont blame Barcia for doing what he did. I think they should fine Vincent also since he didnt yeild to the faster rider. Who knows what could have happend if that crash would have went even worse and ended Barcias carreer.

thanks bud. havent watched it yet. nice title. and i bet alot of guys that were at crow today havent seen it yet either.

you'll be ok! oh yeah and stewart crashed as usual, and villipoto won! and millsaps got second! hahahahahahahahahaha!

2 guys that hardly ever post. and when they do, they spoil the races.
barcia still got second. no biggie. just 2 dudes that couldnt read eachothers minds and wanted different lines.

I was watching it and thought the opposite -- that it was Barcia's fault.

Actually it was funny because as I was watching it I was wondering how long it would take for someone to post on here that it was Vincent's fault. Barcia was barely ahead of him and jumped diagonally across.....to me seemed like something you would see Stewart do (not being smart around lappers).

How about Bogle? If you watch the replay of the start, as they are going into the first turn you can actually see he had his clutch hand off the bars and was pushing on the guy next to him (Malcolm)! Maybe Malcolm's bars snagged his arm or something.

b2b43f4d.jpg

Pit couldn't agree more. That was Barcia's fault for thinking he was around vincent. Barcia was jumping to the inside and Vincent was jumping to the outside to set up for the triple. Def. a Stewart move thinking everyone should stop and let you by. When Barcia roosted Vincent he also roosted Dr. Bodnar of the Asterisk medical crew. Big oopsie and he was even crying. Really ???? He didn't lose the championship, he just lost a position.

Not Barcia's fault, but his reaction was little uncalled for, but at least he owned up to it on the podium later.

I agree and Barcia knew he made a mistake. Well, at least for the roost and yelling. I though the comment on the podium stating that was a good move. Wonder if Larocco had anything to do with that?

BTW- I'd watch them anyway...still plenty they didn't comment about... ;)

thanks bud. havent watched it yet. nice title. and i bet alot of guys that were at crow today havent seen it yet either.

I know my title messed up many peoples weekend. I should have put Barcia got second that might have been better... the title of my post gave away nothing of the race.

As for him jumping across yes he did, but...... he was the faster rider. im pretty sure Vincent knew where he stood on the race and what was happening.

Just posting to express my hatred for CBS SPORTS

What a crappy production when compared to Speed's program.

I watched the crash about 10 times now and I really dont see either rider at fault. Barcia made the pass well before the jump and his line was the main line. But Vincent was in a bad spot where he had nowhere else to go but into the back of Barcia because they were so close. Barica couldn't have gone wide because there was another lapper there. In the heat of the moment losing the lead like that, of course you would throw a fit!

Have to agree.......I think it was just a racing accident. Barcia jumping inside, Vincent kind of jumping outside.....It was definitely one of those "racing" incidents that happen. Barcia needs to be much more aware of slower riders though. I do think he kind of rides like Bubba, that he thinks he is the only one on the track, and everyone should be moving out of his way.

In the transworldbmx vid he is crying saying he was really sorry for roosting the medics and Vincent....they did not show that part but....He wants to win so bad he is crying or just lost his cool....but we all do at some time! Either way he was and is the fastest lights rider out there!

The lapped riders need to yield to the guys passing them. Too many times this year they are getting lapped, see the blue flags and still try to get in there and "prove" they can ride with the leaders for a short stint. This time it cost a guy a win. Not cool. I would have jumped all over the guy too, but he shouldnt have done it on the track and definitely shouldnt have done it with the medical staff tending to the rider.

These guys are getting lapped for a reason.....they have no chance of winning. They should be considerate and get the hell out of the way and let the riders by.....not try to race with them! If they wanted to race with them, they should have been faster throughout the entire race and got their butt up front!

I know my title messed up many peoples weekend. I should have put Barcia got second that might have been better... the title of my post gave away nothing of the race.

As for him jumping across yes he did, but...... he was the faster rider. im pretty sure Vincent knew where he stood on the race and what was happening.

By your title people cant tell you have spoiled the race for them. Simply put the word " Spoiler" in your title, no more problems !

No two ways about it. Vincent was 100% in the wrong for even being that close. He was getting LAPPED. He should have let off well before that and shouldnt have even attempted to jump along with him. After watching him at Indy, the dudes a spaz. Wreckless and out of control most of the time. Hes on the ground more than probably both Stewarts combined.

Besides Barcia being a baby about it, he had every right to be pissed off. Vincents "F U" wasnt exactly appropriate either. If Barcia was fined, Vincent should have been too.

100% correct Meister. Vincent is a lapper. He should have backed off!! There were only a few turns left and Vincent wasn't battling for any position. Barcia should have been pissed. He just let his emotions take over afterward though. I am sure he will learn from it.

Barcia is a dbag, he better get used to it wait till he gets to the 450 class and js7 takes him out every race hahahahaaaa

Back