Barcias crash at houston

For the record, I dont think neither Barcia nor Bogle thought "hey, im going to take my hand off of my bars on the start straight and mess with Stewart".... More like an "Oh crap, im about to fall"..

How much was Vincent supposed to back off ? Barcia was already past him and he was still holding the inside line . It looked to me like Barcia checked up a bit to cut to the inside . Somebody said on here that there was another lapper to the outside of the turn ahead of them so maybe that is why he checked up also . Already erased it so I can't watch it again . Vincent needed to keep up his rhythm and race to the line as he should . In my mind it was just a racing mishap . Barcia's emotions had to be running high but no excuse for what he did .

How good do you have to be in order to be able to take a hand off in the start straight and push people around ?

thats what i was thinking. i take my hand off the bars in the pits to take my goggles off in 1st gear and i about fall over.

No one mentioned Windhams big wreck......that looked like it hurt. Any word on his condition?

already testing for outdoors. some members here would call this a waste of time. bike doesnt matter. :rolleyes:
5a9e28d67dcf11e1a39b1231381b7ba1_7.jpg

0cd975e27dcf11e1af7612313813f8e8_7.jpg

ouch

Lars Lindstrom ‏ <s>@</s>Lars22Wrench <s>@</s>CRtwotwo haha, had to use old plastic goose said! Lol it would be alot better if you were riding bud, rider today is a lil off the pace!

He was being flagged and knew he was being lapped but continued racing as if he was in contention for the win. Should have gotten out of Barcia's way earlier. didn't. He was wrong. No it didn't hurt Barcia for title but he was trying for most wins in a season. Felt bad for him. All serious riders take things more seriously then the weekend warrior! It's their job

It didn't look like to me Vincent was pushing to stay with Barcia. He knew Barcia was there looked over and didn't push the issue. Then he just tried to head towards the outside and fall in line, probably figured Barcia was heading to the outside as well. Well then Barcia flicked her to the inside and a racing incident resulted, could of resulted with Roczen and it would of have a totally different shake.

Back