New Orleans Supercross Round 14 and Weekly Updates

I'm still checking out the legs on Mrs. RV. Put those in some heels and WOW! Thanks for the pics 314.

whats this picture do for you? lol
url

i tried finding a good one. but this is seriously all i could come up with. ill have to stalk her twitter.

sounds like things could get interesting after the race. the 2 stroke mafia on vital seemed to be pretty mad about ama tearing renners bike down. they are rallying up money to tear down possibly barcias bike. stay tuned.

Just left SX. Renner, Martin , Braden, and a few others being torn down. Martins due to Holeshot main from outside, and well Renners just because first 2smoke to make the night program I guess.

Just left SX. Renner, Martin , Braden, and a few others being torn down. Martins due to Holeshot main from outside, and well Renners just because first 2smoke to make the night program I guess.

renners was because he said he was going with a 144 and didnt care. so he set himself up for that. altho it was really a 125.

Realize this is way off topic, but i just watched the race and listening to the commentary, and i have to say MC is still and will always b the king of sx!

Did anyone else notice in the lites race when ever they said "so and so is riding really well today" the rider they were talking about crashed immediately following? Jinx !

Just when you thought a Stewart was going to have a good ride.....bam, on the ground again.

Little Stewart did look like he was riding well up to that point & was not the only one to bite it but he seems to crash almost every week for some reason.

Those new yamaha's or JGR is cursed. I'm telling you!

And another bbboooaaaarrriiinnguh main.

Sad that we think it's boring, but when we get some local pro's at the practice tracks all we want to do is watch them, but on TV in pro SX they look so slow and nobody cares. ah well....

Should just call it the Monster Energy Ryan Villopoto AMA supercross series.

Back