Concrete or no concrete????????

MalvernMX

PR Addict
Alright racers, what do you think. I have never been a fan of the start. It just makes no sence to me, we start on concrete but race on dirt. Not to mention it is extremely hard on our tires. The reason it was put in was to make less work for the track owner but Sanders never had a skid steer there. It's really not that much work. Even if it was I'm not afraid of work.

Alright racers, what do you think. I have never been a fan of the start. It just makes no sence to me, we start on concrete but race on dirt. Not to mention it is extremely hard on our tires. The reason it was put in was to make less work for the track owner but Sanders never had a skid steer there. It's really not that much work. Even if it was I'm not afraid of work.

Tear that effin concrete out, It takes no time to fix a dirt starting gate area. Thats the biggest reason that I havent been back, I cant stand concrete starts. Although, you do drop in there for that particular starting gate, it wouldnt be bad if it were all level behind the gate.

I understand that concrete is easier to maintain for a track owner, but motocross is all about dirt!

DIRT, as soon as you cross the gate you fall into a rut anyways.

I like super moto what happened to that stuff. That concrete is OK!

I don't mind concrete if it's broom finished. Otherwise you slip and slide and whiskey all over the place.

Tires are to expensive to round off in 2 motos !

Back