Seattle Supercross Round 15 and Weekly Updates

I agree i dont think its entirely the bike, but i do think the bike has something to do with it. Its hard to deny that when there are plenty of other riders to back up that they either hate the yamaha or dont have something good to say about it.

even if he is gets on the suzuki i dont see him going out and smoking rv by 20 seconds

I don't think McGrath did BAD on the Suzuki. You have to remember he went into the SX season with one week of testing. Plus, those RM's really weren't that great back then for Pro level. He won a few races and came within a flat tire and a couple of Steve Lamson takeouts of winning the title.

Right now the Suzukis are considered to be the top bike by many. They just don't sell any because all the sheep still flock to the Hondas. I'm just hoping Suzuki doesn't go bankrupt!

The thing about the Yam450 --- we were talking about this on the trip to Byron -- is who did all the testing on that complete new design? You NEVER saw any prototypes being raced in Japan or Europe, all we got were some drawings and then BAM -- the thing is on the market! I've read elsewhere that this was a computer designed bike without much real world testing.

But hey -- how about Shorty! Wooohooo!!!! We were nervous for him!

Great ride for Short & Roxen as that is how racing should be as the take out moves in the Lites get you no where but on the ground.\

Ken did look real good last night & the 350 so no question the bike is fast enough with the right rider.

I still think James is hurt & trying to hide it as he has had some bad hits.

sorry i didnt put up any practice updates. wasnt home.

but that was some good lites racing. I just knew one of them was going down. and that was awesome for short. hope RV isnt hurt for nationals.

but that was some good lites racing. I just knew one of them was going down. and that was awesome for short. hope RV isnt hurt for nationals.

I just saw that on a race update on Speed. I thought the exact same thing seeing RV crawl off the track. Just what we need, another star out with an injury. Dont think that issue can ever be resolved, but I can not remember another year when you can really go down the list and this many of the TOP tier guys are out injured all at the same time.

i think the problem is, when these top guys get that bad of a start, they are behind such slower riders, and it screws them up having to go slower than normal.

ya hopefully rv is ok for the nats, he should just sit out the rest of sx and heal up.. knee injurys suck and take forever to heal i know first hand lol

It was def cool to see someone new get a win though

I think villopoto crashed on purpose. Watch him just after the crash he smacks his hands together cleaning them off, puts all his weight on his "hurt" leg and throws his other leg over his bike... He met his sx goal and doesn't want anyone taking him out ruining his outdoor season. Heck AMA could have threw him a bonus for a dnf, hopping it will bring a bigger crowd and more excitement for the remaining rounds.

By any chance did any one watch the road race.. I knew one was going to hit the payment. LOL And then the restat. He started dead last and came back and WON. That was a graet race also.

I think RV whacked his nads on the bars, hence the crawling.

Heck AMA could have threw him a bonus for a dnf, hopping it will bring a bigger crowd and more excitement for the remaining rounds.

Why would AMA give him a bonus? They aren't the promoters. Or do you mean Feld Motorsports should give him a bonus?

Yes . I didn't realize feld was the promoter

He couldn't just not race. that would upset his fans. Upset fans is not what sponsors want.

I think villopoto crashed on purpose. Watch him just after the crash he smacks his hands together cleaning them off, puts all his weight on his "hurt" leg and throws his other leg over his bike... He met his sx goal and doesn't want anyone taking him out ruining his outdoor season. Heck AMA could have threw him a bonus for a dnf, hopping it will bring a bigger crowd and more excitement for the remaining rounds.

Your on drugs! Guys like RV dont lay off on purpose, and do not want to sit out so he does not get taken out. Guys like RV get in a zone like he is in now, and the LAST thing he wants to do it sit a week out and watch others race. He his a competitor and is at the TOP of his game. No laying down for RV in my opinion. He is in the mold of RC and Dungey is the same way. They are racers.

Watched the race.....Did anyone catch Reeds comments about Dungey? They discussed Dungey returning to SX and why he did not just sit out and just wait till the outdoor series. Reed said that Dungey is a racer, and that the best place for a racer to get back up to speed was to be on a gate with other racers....Thats bubbas problem, he is not on a gate half the time everyone else is.

I think rv would be going for the monster win bonus....no doubt,I do not think he would fake a injury!

Watched the race.....Did anyone catch Reeds comments about Dungey? They discussed Dungey returning to SX and why he did not just sit out and just wait till the outdoor series. Reed said that Dungey is a racer, and that the best place for a racer to get back up to speed was to be on a gate with other racers....Thats bubbas problem, he is not on a gate half the time everyone else is.

Dungey was looking good but actually he did not want to race they say. Decoster or ktm or someone wanted him out there but I guess he wanted to wait till outdoors

Cuz saturday was an easy win? The competition isnt stwey, reed,a 100% rd5 but he cant think hes just gonna walk in and petersmack the field. On any giveb weekend he can be beat eith the depth of the field and if he isnt focused hell get himself hurt. If not mistaken isnt thay the sme knee he had major surgery on in 09?? Lets hope he didnt screw it up for outdoors I wanna see him get beat straight up again like reed did to him at the beginning of sx

now thats going for it
b2225a9c8d5f11e180d51231380fcd7e_7.jpg

Back