Seattle Supercross Round 15 and Weekly Updates

Coy Gibbs: Yeah we’re happy to have him and honestly, Colleen Millsaps has been just on me hard to give this guy a chance.
(Talking about Faith)

Wonder why Millsapps always has these factory rides? He's about as mediocre as Alessi. Industry baby.....it's all about the industry. That MTF has some pull.

Wonder why Millsapps always has these factory rides? He's about as mediocre as Alessi. Industry baby.....it's all about the industry. That MTF has some pull.

I wish I could ride as well as those mediocre guys! And I have to say that Milsaps has been doing very well this year and had some very good finishes even when not everyone was hurt. I think he gets along with the JGR YZ well and will be doing well outdoors too this year. Plus, reading the interview with Coy Gibbs, Milsaps went out to try to find a better ride this year than the deal he had at JGR and the Gibb's were cool to tell him "Go see what you can get, we have X amount of money and it will still be here for you if you can't do better than what we are offering." Davey went out and tried to get a better deal and couldn't, he came back to JGR for that reason and it's worked out for both of them, but certainly not a case of industry looking out for him.

And I was under the impression that Davey and his mother had a falling out a few years back and he doesn't live or train at MTF...... he does his thing, and she does hers totally separate. Is that no longer the case?

And I have to say that Milsaps has been doing very well this year and had some very good finishes even when not everyone was hurt. I think he gets along with the JGR YZ well and will be doing well outdoors too this year.

Exactly what I was thinking

Back