Seattle Supercross Round 15 and Weekly Updates

I agree. That was awesome watchihg those two go at it. And coming into that corner both on the front brakes that hard was awesome.

Seattle_Kick_88-600x400.jpg

Man look at that! Those darn Suzukis are junk and can't finish the race! Now if that was a Honda it would have been fine! :eek:

If RV was as much a competitor as you say he would have ATTEMTED to finish the race. Dean Wilson was hurt and managed to finish his main....

I guess we'll see Saturday if he faked it or not. I could be completely wrong but I'm gonna say he doesnt finish out sx season and " isnt 100 percent" until outdoors.

If RV was as much a competitor as you say he would have ATTEMTED to finish the race. Dean Wilson was hurt and managed to finish his main....

I guess we'll see Saturday if he faked it or not. I could be completely wrong but I'm gonna say he doesnt finish out sx season and " isnt 100 percent" until outdoors.

if he was going to "fake" an injury wouldnt you think he would have done it in practice instead of waiting till the main?

If he tweaked his knee, he will probably sit out and let it heal so he is 100% for the outdoors. RV is not that kind of kid. He is a racer. Not the kind of guy to fake injuries. Not when your on top of your game, and you are the MAN!

http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/html/othersports/2018042227_supercross22.html?cmpid=2628

Why would he be hopping on one leg if he took a handle bar to the gut? And what the hell is a "stinger" ?

A stinger is usually use to describe the resulting impact to the head that pinches nerve in the neck that ends up feeling like being stabbed between the shoulder blades and one or both arms at temporarily paralyzed (spg?). Hurts like son of a b*tch. Had this type of injury from football.

In this case they used it to describe getting a footpeg hitting his previously broken leg causing RV pain.

Probably scared the hell out of him and thinking he re-injured it.

Says the team is happy with the Yamaha and their future together. I do not see Yamaha and Gibbs splitting. I think the factory is helping them out too much for that to happen. I would love to see one or two of the fast 250 riders move over to Gibbs on the 450.

i think gibbs needs to start a lites program as well. get the riders accompanied with the yzf and jgr parts. a feeder team to their big bike team. not like they dont have the money.

I dont know something just seems very fishy about the whole thing. Nobody was aloud to interview rv in seattle. Nobody has said what is actually wrong with his knee? Just that hes getting surgery on his hurt knee... Then i read somewhere that hes fine. Maybe hes taking a page out of peyton hillis book. Maybe Rv is holding out for money. Hes probably tellin kawasaki why the heck would I work hard and ruin my whole summer, when I could just go win the monster cup an make more than you pay me for the whole outdoor season... ( i don't know how much he makes, that's a guess). He probably told them well "its up to you, if you want another outdoor championship your gonna hafta do something about my pay or I'm sitting it out with a Hirt knee"

Or maybe he's tryin to get Stewart to sign up then show up and make him look silly.

Anyways I still don't believe he's injured. So far it's got him out of the rest of sx. Now he just needs more money and I think it's still possible he shows up at the nationals....

He is having surgery on his knee so wont be racing the nats... and the only person js7 makes look silly is himself when he crashes every race hahaha

Pud, what are you smokin these days? Really.....your way over thinking a hurt knee. Guy crashed, fell on it, and guess what, it is hurt now.

I am not going either way but I thought it was weird what RV tweeted. He first stated he was ok and he had tweaked his leg. Then after the news came out of his injury all he said was "sorry for the bad news" That's odd, don't most people give the extent of their injuries, what happened and what needs fixed.

On the flip side Chad Reed commented it didn't look like it was his knee cause he couldn't walk when he tore his acl. Just because you can walk doesn't mean it's not tore, I am proof of that.

I am not going either way but I thought it was weird what RV tweeted. He first stated he was ok and he had tweaked his leg. Then after the news came out of his injury all he said was "sorry for the bad news" That's odd, don't most people give the extent of their injuries, what happened and what needs fixed.

On the flip side Chad Reed commented it didn't look like it was his knee cause he couldn't walk when he tore his acl. Just because you can walk doesn't mean it's not tore, I am proof of that.

My son rode all spring and most of the summer with a torn ACL and Meniscus, with podium finishes. Not that he wasn't hurting... but Just a POINT!

Anywhoo... I saw some where RV is having knee surgery.

Back