RV1 OUT for Outdoors!

This season REALLY sucks. With the top guys all injured, it just loses alot of the luster. I would say it is Dungeys to walk away with, and get the title on an Orange bike in the US for the first time.

Or could it be one of the younger guys stepping up for the title ! Weimer , barcia , millsaps , i think this could get interesting !

KTM has only won a LITES outdoor title in the past and if Dungey could remain healthy, he's gotta be the favorite now. But it does open the door to a lot of "new" guys to fight for wins and the title that may have never really had a good chance before in the MX Class....... Milsaps, Weimer, Alessi, Tickle, Brayton, Short, Grant, Metcalfe..... all are guys that could really be mixing it up for wins outdoors which would make for an awesome season!

isnt Barcia moving up to the 450 outdoors ? If so he is my pick over Dungey. If JS7 gets a ride for the outdoors I think it will be a battle.

I say Maico Mark gets the title on a vintage Maico! Go Mark!

Wishfull thinking....the only thing I am riding is the couch & bed...off injured again from an auto accident 10
weeks ago with 3 herniated disk in my neck...besides I am way too slow anyway but you are welcome to try
on one of them....would be something if the old 490 could hole shot betting it would not do that bad on the start.

Ken Roxen all the way on the 350 as he looks very comfortable on that bike.

Dungey may not be 100% for a while as he did not look to aggressive last weekend.

New guys it will be for the outdoors as all the old dogs are busted up.

oh ya and stewart to kawis??

tough luck for rv, i was hoping to see him sweep both titles this year. but maybe we will actually see a battle for first now, heal up rv.

Back