RV1 OUT for Outdoors!

I think McGrath's record is safe. RV1's achilles heel will be that knee. It will stop him from beating McGrath's record. At some point he will say enough is enough, it ain't worth it, I can't go on.

I dont think any racers (motorcycles or cars) race as long as they used too. Make more money, retire earlier.

Alessi who?
Villopoto, knee braces=best friend to riders with knee injuries, you wear protection for your neck, its stupid not to have it for your knees!
I think dungey and stewart will go at it if stewy has a ride, Barcia said early this season he was riding outdoors, hasnt been talk of it since so who knows?
Regardless I dont think he can touch dungey, looked what happened last year when he tried his "aggressive" riding with him.

I think McGrath's record is safe for a while regardless of whether or not RV injured his knee. I think people forgot just how dominant McGrath was, and for so long! Plus, he didn't miss races due to injury.

I picked the worst year to go to the Vegas finals, there better be a lotta good looking moto babes to make up for it.

And windham on twotwo outdoors would be sick, I'm sure he'd mix it up for some exciting races.

I picked the worst year to go to the Vegas finals, there better be a lotta good looking moto babes to make up for it.

And windham on twotwo outdoors would be sick, I'm sure he'd mix it up for some exciting races.

At least its still vegas, there is a place called samstown on the way to the stadium.. stop and check it out if you have time its pretty cool.

At least its still vegas, there is a place called samstown on the way to the stadium.. stop and check it out if you have time its pretty cool.

Yeah it'll be a blast no doubt! Im pretty sure we are just gonna shuttle bus it to the stadium and back so I won't be able to make any stops

theres a shocker, js7 just hoping for an easy outdoor title since cr and rv are out

i seriously knew id see this post. i knew it. have we forgot he had to race the goat? how quick we forget the letting CR pass and passing him back. scared of rv and cr, i think not. ugh. he said on the pulpmx show like month ago that he was racing outdoors. is he nastrodomus now and knew RV wouldnt be riding outdoors? he cant win with you people. if he doesnt race, hes a pussy and lies and doesnt like his fans. now hes had to confirm hes racing for the 4th time this year because people keep spewing rumors that hes not and he still gets the hate.

he raced rc years ago and i dont think he is near as fast as he was, not to mention all the other riders are going faster then ever

skip to 2:20..... man hes gotta be so happy chad reed isnt racing nationals
<iframe width="640" height="480" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/7o0aHp6HezQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

That was 10 years ago lol, reed is faster now then ever and James is making more mistakes then ever trying to run that pace. Hell he didn't even finish the last nat he showed up at lol

he came in off the couch on a new bike that he had never rode outdoors and still ran up front.

and its not like RV dominated outdoors last year either. he barely won the title and dungey DNFd a moto and gave everyone a head start in another moto.

looking forward to your counter back with why RV didnt domintated... "dude, that was like 8 months ago"

;)

Back