RV1 OUT for Outdoors!

Roczen and Barcia are both under contract to ride the LITES class this year. Barcia only rode the 450 at the end of the last year because he was out of the title chase in the Lites class and Honda needed a replacement rider on the 450 and it was sort of a "tryout" to see how Barcia could do on the big bike.

KTM could move Roczen up if they wanted to (which would be cool to see Roczen go for the big title outdoors,) but he's so young and so good on the 250F outside, I think they'd leave him there with Dungey ready to go. If Dungey was out for the season, I think they'd move Kenny up.......

This is all supposition on my part, not really based in fact at all except that the LITES is where Barcia and Roczen are supposed to be riding according to their contracts.

It might.....knowing that the only way he can get another championship is when the top 5 are all out hurt.

ouch. how soon you forget how dominate he is outdoors. 24-0 season ring a bell? can he beat RV? idk and it sucks that we might never get to see that happen.

maybe RC should ditch the lorettas plan and come back for a national title?

Was Windham contracted to ride SX only? I wonder what thoughts are running through K-dubs head right now?

I would think Honda has got to be thinking about moving Barcia up. He did well on the 450 last year. They need someone fast on their bike in the big class. With Reed and Canard out, and Tomac and Seely on the lites, why not give him a shot.

barcia wont be riding the 450. tommy hahn on factory honda. ...... i know, silly.

I thought they said last year that barcia was supposed to move up to 450's this year for nats?

And when js7 went 24-0 he wasnt racing against reed dungey or rv, i dont think he can pull it together to consistantly beat those guys

Wow , RV is REALLY good at faking injury ! How about RC on the TwoTwo Motorsports bike with Chad as his boss ? That I would like to see !

Would love to see Rattray step up to the 450 class and fill in for RV, I think he would be able to take the championship. Either way it's Dungeys championship to lose now.

Would love to see Rattray step up to the 450 class and fill in for RV, I think he would be able to take the championship. Either way it's Dungeys championship to lose now.

+1 on Tyler to fill in!
Maybe Stewart will go back to the Green Monster? I would think Honda would have to seriously consider Barcia on the 450!
Rd5 Has got to be Giggling like a Giddy School girl in anticipation of the outdoors to start.

I would think Factory Honda or Two Two would be talking with Windham about running the outdoors for them. He filled in last year for Canard. He would be a great asset for any team and should be healed up by then.

Can't forget about all the hype when Windham was coughing blood at the end of his moto's last year. I think if TwoTwo is going to bring anyone its going to be someone in contention for the title. They dont want another honda in the top 10 there are plenty of those. They need a top 3 finisher and lets face it, Windham might still have his smooth, flauntless style, but when it comes to hanging it on the line for two 35 min. motos. He just physically might not make a full season

Can't forget about all the hype when Windham was coughing blood at the end of his moto's last year. I think if TwoTwo is going to bring anyone its going to be someone in contention for the title. They dont want another honda in the top 10 there are plenty of those. They need a top 3 finisher and lets face it, Windham might still have his smooth, flauntless style, but when it comes to hanging it on the line for two 35 min. motos. He just physically might not make a full season

Looked like He was hanging it out with JS7 just before the mishap? I could see him riding for Two Two.

Now I definitely think Pro sport and +25 will be more exciting to watch at loretta's this year than the Pro nationals!

Shorty might get his first outdoor championship....or worse......Barcia might get his first in the big boy class.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/M0JCxX9p6A0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Cool video, thanks for posting. Seems like he has a good attitude about it. Watch out for SX 2013....he will have a fire like never before.

Back