VET Day Grand Opening @ Beans Sunday May 6th!!!

sellards18

PR Addict
The time is almost here for the all new Beans Bike Park! Next Sunday (weather permitting) the 6th it's on! I want all the guys I grew up with to come out and ride with me! I want your input for the following weeks opening for everyone! I think you will be very pleased with the bazillion changes made.
Plus the all natural grass track will be watered and prepped for those of you who don't like table tops, big berms, just want to work on corners, or want a break from the big track. I've been spreading top soil over this track for days so it will be sick!
Trust me, I'll put my word on it the track will be perfect, unless it rains. We have a brand new Dozer, a Bobcat on tracks, tractor W/ plows,tiller,disk,box blade, rake etc., and two yes two water trucks!
I'm going on 35 so no one is permitted to ride if your under 30 years old on the 6th. Sorry you'll have to wait one more week, then it's open to all Saturday and Sunday. Please come up to me and give me your thoughts so any final changes can be made for this year. Thats why its Vet day so we all can have a safe fun place to ride. I can't wait to go backwards it looks so fun. I put my heart in this track so please show up.
This track should be unreal for the beginners to the older vets like myself. If you're gonna ride one day this year well this is your day, no excuses! Thanks, Brock and BJ

If you post to this thread tell us at the gate and I'll let you in for $10 bucks!

The pics look awesome and I am looking forward to riding the newly "Brock" designed track! I am 40 and cannot believe that your are 35, Brock. Wow does time fly.

Brock is 35? You still look like your 13 hahahaha! I'll be there and bring a crew of Vet riders with me. Evomx244 and TB901 you guys want to make a trip up here for the weekend?

The place looks fantastic …Thanks for all the effort.
Bi-directional should keep things interesting.
Can’t wait to ride it! See ya on the 6[SUP]th[/SUP]

What time?

Barely made the cut at 43. Sounds like the perfect occasion to come out of injured reserved. It's so exciting to see two Ohio legends working together like this.

I'm thinking 25+ just saying lol haha I mean NEMX did have Vet rentals this winter and +25 riders were considered Vets lol but I guess waiting won't hurt.

Brock is 35? You still look like your 13 hahahaha! I'll be there and bring a crew of Vet riders with me. Evomx244 and TB901 you guys want to make a trip up here for the weekend?

If I can find a bike to borrow I am in. hint hint Mr. Bernard.

I may ditch the qualifier that weekend and come. Not sure though.... last time I rode with Brock I broke both arms! He jinxed me !

Its been a long time since i have been to beans,but count me in if my son doesn't have a ball game...

If I shave a cul de sac on my head, does that make me eligible?

The way things look to be shaping up, I might be in for this if it gets a early entry to Beans Big Berm Raceway... But I will wait an extra week. The vets have put in their time and deserve a weekend to break in the new dirt.

Cant wait!

Back