VET Day Grand Opening @ Beans Sunday May 6th!!!

sellards18

PR Addict
Steve Kame has confirmed he is comming and bringing a grill and brats! He's a great guy with mad love for the MX World. It will be good to see him back on a track again. If I have time I'm gonna haul a few loads of sand for some of the bowls. This should be the reunion of reunions whatever that means haha.

Thanks, Kames Sports

MX315

PR Addict
Cash mobs.....Brats at beans...this is shaping up to be a ride party My favorite kind....now we need BJ to get the screen on the side of th tunnel to watch Vegas sat nite camp and MOTO!!!!! And Meister....do u really think BJ is checking ID,s....come on!!! Let's MOTO!

Meister

PR Founding Father
Haha Stacy, I could do that too!

Jeremy, i`ll just sneak in to a Cliff party after your bed time which at your age is probably something like 9:30.. I`ll be good! haha

Shaffernocker, I know trails that come in from all angles.. If Broc's at the track, we can park at his drive then drop down in the woods and pass one of the ladder stands to sneak in to the back side of the track! hahah

Brock, what if I let Steve ride my bike? Its got his name on it! lol.. He used to have a YZ250 (probably a few), so he should feel right at home on my bike haha.. I think he rode his DRZ at Beans once too.. You gonna invite D. Hill to dust off the old helmet and go spin some laps? What about turkey huntin down in the bottom behind the bigger uphill before practice? Guaranteed the birds hit that open field in the bottom in the mornings!