VET Day Grand Opening @ Beans Sunday May 6th!!!

Jhamilton463

PR Member
I'll be 30 on may 28th and would like to come but if it's a " if I let you then others will complain " kinda thing I understand.

Just to cover my a** I'll post here as well. Guess the home page thread is separate.

Looking forward to it! Great idea having an old-timers only opening day. It's gonna be a day to remember I just know it.
Just now reminiscing on the day several years ago I tagged along with Ronnie (915) Adam (707) and Danny Smith for a private practice there. Just us four with the track to ourselves. Good times, good times.

Thanks to all involved for their efforts!

GeorgiePorgie

PR Founding Father
Damn all you old bastards!

I think the exception to the 30 rule would be, 25+ if and ONLY if you're aboard a 2 smoke.... case closed. Id be there sunday with the blessing from Brock or BJ. :) Let me know, else I'll have to venture down to the cliff...

And I guess i'm stealing my old mans Id like Crute as well. Looks like i'll be 51 at Beans on the grand opening.

Man this vet day thing has got me thinking about coming down! Just gotta see if I'm willing to drive alone for about 2hrs one way? I come down to Beans once or twice every year with a group of guys and we always leave with a smile on our faces.

I think the +25 idea would be a good idea. Cause i dont like to lie but if its what it takes ill take my dads id too! Plus im washed up and only have a few laps before my arms are going to explode. Im harmless!