VET Day Grand Opening @ Beans Sunday May 6th!!!

3 years ago it was Art Museums and music festivals, now it's baseball. He's come a long way but still
has a long way to go to get back to his Motocross roots.

Music festivals??? WTF ?

Who said this had anything to do with a woman anyway?

I had a company that we work for offer me FREE seats behind home plate at field level.... Never done it before and thought why not !

If I had know all you jealous people would have given me so much grief I would have done it sooner !

camping would be awesome and getting to ride the grass track also saturday night. count me and my dad in. we are coming from pittsburgh

camping would be awesome and getting to ride the grass track also saturday night. count me and my dad in. we are coming from pittsburgh

See you guys up there on Sunday Jason!! Looking forward to it.

Hey Brock, you should try to get Marcus to come out and play with us old guys! Haven't rode with him since the 80's probably.

Got a couple of old geezers to add to the fun on Sunday and we are both leaving kids at home and hearing all kinds of crap about it. My brother just turned 45 and I am 50. Great way for him to celebrate getting older with a day at beans.

Many thanks to the folks at Beans for giving us a great place to play.

Hey old man! Who you callin' Geezer!! :D
Beans has been scaring us for over 10 years now.... ( I can't remember just how long, maybe I am a geezer....haha! )

I still remember my first day there....I had blown fork seals and my suspension was bottoming on almost every landing!
It should be fun running the track backwards. Note to self "It's time to bleed my brakes" because I'm gonna need them!

WooHoo can't wait!!

See you guys up there on Sunday Jason!! Looking forward to it.

Hey Brock, you should try to get Marcus to come out and play with us old guys! Haven't rode with him since the 80's probably.

wats up mike! you still got a bike?lol cool see ya sunday

Never been to Beans before and I've always wanted to go. I guess now is the best time ever for it, plus it would be a slap in the face to all the young'ens who cannot go to waste the chance.

I assume its cool to bring my wife and kids to spectate?...

Think I'll be bringing my slow out of shape ass down too. Haven't rode in a looong time, hope I don't get in anybody's way.

Back