VET Day Grand Opening @ Beans Sunday May 6th!!!

Just so you know the theory of vet day. No one will be permitted to double any table to table etc. At least till after lunch around 2-4. So no matter what caliber rider you should feel comfortable and not feel in the way! Hope everyone enjoys it!

Hey, if I would have saw this post yesterday morning I would have been camping at Beans, shut your mouth !

Playing field level behind the plate seats......

That's more pathetic than a bunch of underage Vets tryin to sneak into beans. Hope you have fun paying 8 bucks a beer to see a bunch of overpaid guys sling a baseball around.

So what if the underage vets come to spectate? Id be down to watch with a case of beer...

Just so you know the theory of vet day. No one will be permitted to double any table to table etc. At least till after lunch around 2-4. So no matter what caliber rider you should feel comfortable and not feel in the way! Hope everyone enjoys it!

Wait.... double two table tops? am I reading this correctly. What kind of air would that require?

Thanks for clearing that up. I'm not that old, 33, but I'm just starting to ride again after a 14 year hiatus. Might take me a while to get comfortable again. Looking forward to a fun day.

We got super lucky last night with a perfect rain!!! I gave up going to Vegas SX to ride this weekend and I'm pumped I did! We could not water it this perfect if we had 20 water trucks. The grass track will be off the hook tonight starting around 3:00 cause we don't have to water. Again it's free to everyone tonight so let it rip.

The big track will be primo like a national tomorrow? We got so much good dirt put back on the track so it will be loam central. Four ruts per turn and all perfect take offs and landings. Guaranteed its the best weekend off the year track condition wise. Better put on a new tire and bring tear offs cause we be roosting! Haha

This weekend is sounds like it will shape up perfect for the vets! Just breezing through this post I have noticed a lot of lurkers have come out of the woodworks and a lot of names I havnt seen in awhile on here have too. Hopefully Bj and Brock start getting the attendance numbers the track should have gotten YEARS ago! Rip it up ol timers, looking forward to hearing the feedback.

Well I'm an old lurker coming out! Our group has been riding at beans for years. Like many have said I hope Beans starts getting the riders and turnout it deserves. BJ is passionate about the sport, track, and we are lucky to have him. Looking forward to riding Beans and seeing BJ again!

This is shaping up to be the vet fest of ohio !!! Cant wait, sounds like an epic weekend !!!!

Too bad youngsters !

I would just like to say a thank you to BJ and for Brock for all the changes that you made to the track. I did not think I would be able to attend but as of 2:45 PM I am going to ride. Me and Ken and Matt M will be there, see you tomorrow, Sam

Back