VET Day Grand Opening @ Beans Sunday May 6th!!!

Camped at the track now and it looks really good! Brock & BJ have the lights on & are fine tuning it for us tomorrow!!!

count me in. looking forword to rinding with some of my best friends. have not got to ride since the new baby.

Heading that way, sitting at malvern waiting for my second moto. Its going be a good day.

If you rolled into Beans tonight it put a big Smile on your face. It was cool having so much equipment running with the lights on. Track is so good I can't wait to finally ride it. To many hours of work and it's finally time to play! C ya all in the morning, I'm out, Brock

loaded up and anxiously waiting for the wife and kids to wake up so we can come down. See you there!

I'm coming just to give playboy smith a good time................................................

Ha !!! I better get my insult a game on !

You know I wouldn't miss this event.....See you guys tomorrow!

You are only coming because Randy is arent you Rich ???? You guys better take it easy on me, age and injuries are taking their toll this year. Maybe riding with you guys will help me find the groove again

count me in. looking forword to rinding with some of my best friends. have not got to ride since the new baby.

ABOUT TIME !!!!! Hurry up and get here, its time to load up and go !!!!!

Thanks to all that showed up today! That was the gnarliest rough rutty track I have ridden since I raced nationals! Some sections was ridden 30 foot wide. All in all great turnout and a fun day for all us old farts. Thanks for the rider meeting inputs as we will make it even better for next week! Thanks, BJ & Brock

Great groop of guys to ride with!

I have to say its nice to see a track ask for genuine rider feedback. It was an awesome format at Beans today. A little something for everyone, free brats, and a chance to give feedback. With guys like BJ and Brock willing to put time and effort in like that was really cool...and yes some of those braking bumps were SERIOUS. I think Beans will only get better as the year goes on. Nice work guys. Had a blast.

Had a great time out there today... first time to beans and it was fun. Brock any chance of putting a huge berm in at the bottom of the mountain to eliminate some of those braking bumps? Not sure if that would cure things, but i was guessing that if guys were not thinking 'oh crap i have need to slow down' then the braking bumps might not be so bad. Just a thought.

Again thanks for all your hard work, and thanks for asking the riders our opinion.

I have to say its nice to see a track ask for genuine rider feedback. It was an awesome format at Beans today. A little something for everyone, free brats, and a chance to give feedback. With guys like BJ and Brock willing to put time and effort in like that was really cool...and yes some of those braking bumps were SERIOUS. I think Beans will only get better as the year goes on. Nice work guys. Had a blast.

+1
Had an Awesome time! :D THANKS B.J.,Brock and Kames Sports for the free lunch!!
"Gnarly" for sure in a few sections :D Was trying going inside on the small uphill towards the road out front(after that stepdown section and bowl turn at the bottom) seemed like the clumps of dirt/mud were two feet deep! :D
After you guys do a bit of tweeking to the layout,I`m sure it`ll be primo!
Can`t wait to see what you have in store for the GP track!!
THANKS for a GREAT day of riding!! Days like that make it ALL worth it. :D :D

The place was OFF THE HOOK today !!!! What a blast ! the first session the ruts were pretty intense but after the riders meeting I loved them ! The down hills were awesome, ride the rear brake and gas it right down the hills !!! The prep was great, Steve behind the grill was great also ! Thanks for all the effort. All I need to do is sac up and jump the table tables out front !

That Suzuki (955) was awesome, I keep looking at the pictures that I took and seem to keep pausing at that bike! (link to pictures posted earlier in forum)

Many, Many, Many, thanks to BJ, Brock and Kames. I just could not get enough of the track. Bike got 1 hour and 45 minutes of hard time yesterday.

Body moving a little sideways today, but that's motocross when you age says your going down the hill. We will be back.

Back