Stewart In For Outdoors.

yea, im real sure he just now decided... (because i know its coming in this thread too)
783acad2907311e19dc71231380fe523_7.jpg

anyways, im excited. should be a good series regardless of a missing cr and rv. alessi is usually good outdoors, and milsapps riding really well. short can be a front runner. and obviously dungey.

Wow. This is crazy. So what bike is he gonna rode? I will be shocked if it's the jgr one. But then again he can beat everyone on that bike that's gonna be at hang town forsure

from racerx

James Stewart’s status as a member of the JGR Yamaha team remains a mystery, but his plans for the summer do not. For the first time since 2008, when he went 24-0 in outdoor motocross, Number Seven will line up as a full-time outdoor rider at the May 19 Hangtown Classic, which starts the 2012 Lucas Oil Pro Motocross Championship. We knew it might be coming, but we also knew not to hold our breath—James has played some games in the past, hinting this way, going that way. He's been trying to sort out where and what he's going to do moving forward with the JGR squad. It’s gotten so “out there,” and there is so much speculation, that the MotoConcepts team even had some graphics mocked up with Stewart’s #7 on them and put them on a bike they had in the pits at Seattle. That didn’t go over well with the JGR guys, but the simple matter is that yes, James Stewart is probably leaving the JGR team. There is nothing done yet (I really thought it was coming Tuesday, but now I hear it won’t be officially announced until after the Las Vegas SX), and in talking to Jeremy Albrecht (team manager) and Coy Gibbs (owner) of JGR, I get the sense that they’ve accepted this change of fate.
The union hasn’t worked for either side. James was not getting the results he thought he was going to and JGR hasn’t gotten the results they thought they were paying for. Stewart and the Yamaha YZ450F haven’t gelled at all, and the real reasons James is struggling don’t really matter—it’s in his head, and that’s what counts.
Before James can really start talking to anyone officially, he has to be released from his contract. That means lawyers for both sides agreeing to terminate the deal. I get the sense that although JGR could hold him to the deal and try to dig up something that says Stewart’s been talking to other people to try and recoup some money, they won’t do that. It’s best to just acknowledge that this thing didn’t work, wish each other well, and move on.

JS7 should go to PC... he rocks on a KX.

the YZ Sucks.... 450 does not work.

put millsaps on a good bike. (anything but Yamaha) and he will improve

just my opinion but i am 100% right.

Hondas worked well for reed. Maybe Stewart Would do great on a red bike.

Obviously shorty can only ride red bikes...he could t adjust to the Ktm and now that he's back on the red beast he looks great. (with everyone being hurt I guess)

Wow! Like we didn't see this coming. JS7 was probably on the phone making plans before the Seattle main was even over!

Wow! Like we didn't see this coming. JS7 was probably on the phone making plans before the Seattle main was even over!

Steve Matthes ‏ <s>@</s>pulpmx & now, becuz it's JS7 people will say he's only doing it cause RV got hurt but I can tell u 100% not true..been in the works 4 a while.

you can also get on sticher or itunes and download the march 12th pulpmx show with stewart that says he is racing outdoors.

i still dont understand why people think he would be scared of RV. dungey rode just as well as him outdoors last year, and had not been for the fuel issue at freestone, or the bike not starting at southwich, #5 may very well have been #1. he only won that mx championship by 12 points. and this year in supercross, RD was only down by like 8 or 10 points leading in to daytona. so who knows how dominate RV would have been with dungey still on the line. i can tell you he wouldnt have wrapped up the championship as early as he did... and with blowing his knee out with 2 rounds left, dungey could have been sx champion yet again. sure RV deserves some credit... hes been on rails. but youre taking it too far to think james stewart is only racing nationals because villopoto isnt.

It's cool. I was just being a weiner. I know it didn't really happen that way. Thanks for all the info you post. You do a really good job.

Back