Stewart In For Outdoors.

I would think the only way Yamaha would be ok with Stewart on a Suzuki is under a totally different semi maybe? Either way I don't think Yamaha would allow that when they support jgr.

And I agree I would not be suorised either if he was still on. The yz at hang town

Hmmmm, a Suzuki rider testing at JGR's track.....

[video=youtube;GZCRjJUe9A8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?&v=GZCRjJUe9A8[/video]

jgr is like pro circuit now. so the bto suzuki team is just like how reed basically has a PC honda.

stewart will be on a suzuki starting tomorrow is my guess. but not at jgr.

On on unrelated note, I rode a 2011 Yam 450 at BC for the first time, it was a nice bike! Sounds a little weird though with the airbox up front.

I'm also with the "who cares?" party at this point on James Stewart. Once they make an official announcement of some sort, I could care less what he's riding or not riding until he's winning races again and looks like he can go for a title. He's not been in that position now for a couple of years, and all the other drama has worn out my interest in what he's doing. Ride if you want, don't ride if you want, I don't care anymore.

And I've said it a million times by now, all of the bikes are so good these days, that you can't really go wrong on any of them. They all work well enough for the regular guys like us on Pitracer.com to ride to have fun and win races on if we can ride them well enough. I like motocross because it's not how much money you have that makes you the best...... it's still a rider dominated sport and all of the greatest riders have won on different brands in their careers.

I'm also with the "who cares?" party at this point on James Stewart. Once they make an official announcement of some sort, I could care less what he's riding or not riding until he's winning races again and looks like he can go for a title. He's not been in that position now for a couple of years, and all the other drama has worn out my interest in what he's doing. Ride if you want, don't ride if you want, I don't care anymore.

And I've said it a million times by now, all of the bikes are so good these days, that you can't really go wrong on any of them. They all work well enough for the regular guys like us on Pitracer.com to ride to have fun and win races on if we can ride them well enough. I like motocross because it's not how much money you have that makes you the best...... it's still a rider dominated sport and all of the greatest riders have won on different brands in their careers.

Oh quit being a buzz kill. The weather this week isn't the best for riding so let us yap up JS7 on pitracer for a few.

I don't think RC would ever put up a tent and pay Js7 to ride under it. Not after all the animosity they had towards eachother through their career. Landing on each other, bumping and banging every moto...

Oh quit being a buzz kill. The weather this week isn't the best for riding so let us yap up JS7 on pitracer for a few.

I don't think RC would ever put up a tent and pay Js7 to ride under it. Not after all the animosity they had towards eachother through their career. Landing on each other, bumping and banging every moto...

how sweet would that be tho, there would be so much excperience under that tent. they could prob put together a pretty bad ass team. i would like to see it, but im with ya, i doubt goat would put him up.

Stranger things have happened. I would think if RC built a team he would care about 3 things:

1.) Wins
2.) Money
3.) Publicity (for the team)

If JS7 rode for RC Racing, all three would be there for the taking. And my personal thought on JS7 is this: the money went to his head. I dont think he trains as hard as RV, Dungy or Reed. He has habitually skipped the outdoors while the other guys are out there training and racing. The outdoors carries over to the Supercross events as far as training and seat time. JS7 doesnt have that going into the Supercross season.

I think RC would be the one guy that can put the spark back into JS7. RC knows what it takes to train and win. He would stay all over JS7 and push him HARD!

JMO

ok enough is enough...

http://www.racerxonline.com/2012/05/01/yoshimura-suzuki-to-mec-does-this-mean-what-we-think-it-means

There's been a lot of buzz and tweets and more about a possible future union between a certain rider and a certain team. What do you make of the following press release?
AURORA, Ill. – Feld Motor Sports[SUP]®[/SUP] caught up with Yoshimura Suzuki Team Manager Mike Webb to discuss the second-annual Monster Energy Cup at Las Vegas’ Sam Boyd Stadium on October 20. Webb announced today that the Yoshimura Suzuki race team will be lining up at the starting gate at this year’s Monster Energy Cup.
Since joining the Yoshimura Suzuki racing squad in fall of 2010, Webb has been the driving force behind the team’s success. Throughout his tenure managing the highly successful team in the Monster Energy AMA Supercross, an FIM World Championship, he and the crew have enjoyed two race wins, 12 podiums and 20 top-10 finishes.
“It’s a really cool race, we definitely enjoy it,” said Webb. “There was a cool energy around the race. The allure for a rider of a $1 million payday is unbelievable. With track last year being a blend of supercross and motocross elements, your setup had to be just right. Luckily, Metty [Brett Metcalfe] rode really well.”

I hope the outdoors are exciting this year cause once all the js7 stuff is settled the message boards are gonna get pretty boring

If James completes the whole series, rides smart and without getting hurt he will probably win the championship but that may make him more ready for supercross next year. Only time will tell.

I agree......I seriously doubt he could make the whole outdoor series on two wheels without a big get off.

Maybe he's reached the age where he just doesn't bounce off the ground how he used to 6 years ago like some god of dirt.

I don't think he's goin any faster now than when he was when he went 24-0.

Maybe he's reached the age where he just doesn't bounce off the ground how he used to 6 years ago like some god of dirt.

I don't think he's goin any faster now than when he was when he went 24-0.

Without Villopoto, and Reed is anyone else really going faster than he did at 24-0, he might be dont, maybe not, with a bike he has confidence in and a manager who could keep his head on strait I think we could see him wearing that number 1 plate again. Besides if he doesn't come out of this funk who is the media going to talk about almost exclusively at the races?

photo1.jpg

Back