Stewart In For Outdoors.

that wasnt really aimed directly at you. but more explaining my point to everyone. we can all have our own opinions. but to think someone like james stewart, one of the cockiest riders there is, is afraid of racing RV is just plain crazy IMO.

either way, im ready for outdoors.
<iframe width="853" height="480" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/1Hf6dO5cHK4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Anyway Stewart could get out of his contract, pick up suzukis and have JGR set them up? He could start his own team with Suzuki, Red Bull and JGR. Instead of riding for JGR, they would just be another sponsor.

that wasnt really aimed directly at you. but more explaining my point to everyone. we can all have our own opinions. but to think someone like james stewart, one of the cockiest riders there is, is afraid of racing RV is just plain crazy IMO.

either way, im ready for outdoors.
<iframe width="853" height="480" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/1Hf6dO5cHK4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I wouldn't say he is afraid of RV, but he knows how much harder he would need to run to beat RV. Not saying that is the case, but one could suggest it...
Honestly hope some of these young guys can step up and compete!

I wouldn't say he is afraid of RV, but he knows how much harder he would need to run to beat RV. Not saying that is the case, but one could suggest it...
Honestly hope some of these young guys can step up and compete!

i could maybe see another team wanting to get the deal done now because of it. i just dont see stewart thinking that way. sounds like its gonna be factory suzi

just found this on racerx. maybe he is staying put.
“The opinions expressed regarding James Stewart during the Cycle News interview with Jeremy Albrecht on the 21 of April and subsequent article by Kit Palmer do not reflect my or Joe Gibbs Racing’s thoughts with respect to James. My experience with James is he is a responsive communicator, even late at night he always calls me back. With respect to being at the track, it’s often my call on whether a rider is healthy enough to race. I know it’s always best for the fans when as many riders as possible are racing, but there are times when it makes sense, especially when a championship is not on the line, to spend a little more time rehabbing an injury so he can come back strong and not risk further injury. James is a racer and there’s no doubt that if it is safe for him to race he will be on the gate. Anything that was perceived to be negative toward James in the article is regrettable. We hold James in high regard and I wanted to make our thoughts on the article clear.” – Coy Gibbs, Team owner.

Ya Know……..All this is Just Too Much Drama for me. I don’t even care anymore…..I don’t want to have to put this much effort into it. <O:p</O:p
The media tries so hard to make all this sound important ….when actually, it means nothing to me and the sport I enjoy……It’s just drama.. <O:p</O:p
Maybe it’s because I’m old, or maybe it’s because I have my own bike to ride….. But I don’t care what is in a pros contract or whom he’s stepped on or what he has planned next.

Early on, Racer-X and Filter Publications had something that was unique with their coverage of the human side of MX, but anymore it’s becoming twisted into a media circus that takes too much time and effort to even be enjoyable.<O:p</O:p
<O:p</O:p
This is not directed at anyone in particular….so keep talking about whatever you want……<O:p</O:p
I’m just saying that I’m over all the talk and posturing that happens in PRO MX anymore…<O:p</O:p
…..Let’s put on our helmets …..and ride!<O:p</O:p
<O:p</O:p

what annoys me is when racerx posts one thing, then a few days later its swaying the other way. so to me, its all BS and they are just doing it for page views.
but, i did receive an email this morning from a pretty reliable source. RC may be more involved in pro MX than once thought. time will tell. and that time is running out. hangtown is right around the corner. cant wait.

That’s what I’m getting at….all this baiting….all the speculation.
I’m here for the Racing…..not the finger pointing.

james72.jpg

And after all this, would not surprise me one bit if he shows up at Handtown on a JGR Yamaha!

Anyway Stewart could get out of his contract, pick up suzukis and have JGR set them up? He could start his own team with Suzuki, Red Bull and JGR. Instead of riding for JGR, they would just be another sponsor.

That could happen. JGR has enough money to put every color under their tent.... They could make a deal.

Great concept however doesn JGR have a program bound with yamaha?

Yeah but JGR is like the donald trump of motorsports......it could be set into stone.

That's the best idea yet. Stewart on a JGR suzuki, while Millsapps still on their backburner with the Yamaha that is still factory but not nearly as trick as stewarts. How bout Faith? Looked like another Alessi, fast in the heat and nowhere in the main.

Since Coy didn't say they were parting ways in any interview and got a bit lippy when asked about the 7 stickers on a suzuki under another tent....so, I bet he'll maintain his contract but will be riding another bike....

Nobody has mentioned that Toyota owns at least 40% of Yamaha and Toyota is the driving force in Gibbs money.

Back