Pine Lake GP May 20th?

I believe I found it by using Jefferson, Ohio instead of Ashtabula in the address. Am I correct?

Agreed you need to use Jefferson. I rode a harescramble there a couple years back. Very nice place. I guess it used to be a big deal for flat tracking ATV's years ago. I am bummed were going to.miss this but a nice place and worth the trip.

http://fischercycleracing.com/Pine_Lake.html

This is where ATV TT Racing had its roots. Each year Bud Fischer hosts the ATVA Extreme Dirt Track Nationals there. (July 20-22 this year.) This year will be special in that Mr. Fischer has fulfilled the request of OTC Racing to permit unsanctioned 3 wheeler exhibition classes for 2012. we are expecting anywhere from 50-70 3 wheelers to participate, including some former pros.

On July 7 Vinesracing will be hosting CRA Flat Track on the same track, and we expect a smaller group of OTC Racers at that event.

pine lake is sick. always loved watching the quad races there when i was a little younger.. yes it was fun watching the quads..never thought id say that.

lots of trails and a pretty sick motocross track there back in the day, im sure its still there, no clue what kinda shape its in. it was sweet!! back when all the fisher boys rode.

The address is 3900 maple road. Jefferson, Ohio

I used to live 30 seconds from pine lake. Real fun place to ride. I've race hare scrambles their before and its fun. They took a dozer through and made some wide trails that will work good for a GP race. I'm sure Trevor will have a good layout.

They still go back each year and reface all the jumps. Haven't been back there this year but I'm sure they fixed it up again. I think I remember someone telling me they were going to go back and make some changes to the track.

Yes Pine lake is one of the nicest facilities in the nation. IMO...
It has been in action for almost 50 years of ATV national activity. Way back to 6 wheelers!
CRA still has a harescramble there and we are doing a Team harescramble there this summer as well (July 8th).
Bud and I are having a 5 race GP series that will have some cool awards. 3 races at Pine Lake and 2 races at TV Land.
The GP races are 45 minutes plus a lap and the layout is going to be really fun!
$25 to race, no gate fee!
We will start sign up 12:30pm, Races will start at 2pm for big bikes and 3:30 for the kids groups.
No practice, all big bike classes race together.
Sorry about the address... They use Ashtabula for mailing, so I just put that.
Here are some directions as well. http://www.tvlandmx.com/8054/
Come up for a fun ride!!! It will be worth it!

I'd run the gp series with you pit if it doesn't coincide with my malvern dates. Pine lake and tv land are close to me. And the the gp at trevors last year I did was really fun.

Is this CRA sanctioned?

2012 Grand Prix Series

May 20th Pine Lake

July 21st TV Land

August 19th TV Land

August 26th Pine Lake

September 23rd Pine Lake

Free entry to GP events $25 to race
Must race 4 of 5 to be eligible for series awards.

http://trevorvines.com/6305/

These events are non sanctioned.
CRA dropped the GP series due to poor turnouts but I personally like these races so much that I chose to keep them going.
They are a ton of work compared to a MX due to all the extra marking of the course but they are so fun it's worth it.
Please come out and support these races!

Trevor, you say all the big bikes run together so does that mean you cant run 450b and then go back up and run +30? Or is there 2 big bike motos?
I am planning on it either way. In the past we were able to do to races, just wondering.

Back