Pine Lake GP May 20th?

Trevor, you say all the big bikes run together so does that mean you cant run 450b and then go back up and run +30? Or is there 2 big bike motos?
I am planning on it either way. In the past we were able to do to races, just wondering.

We race all at once. One big bike session. The race lasts about an hour.

Not sure about riding after... Bud will have to make that call but I doubt he would mind.

Wow is this going to be fun!!!
Just got back from the final layout.
Course is going to be as fun as it gets. The woods are dry and wide!
Big grass track section and lots of fresh dozer tracks!!!
2pm.
Mass, Lamans start.
One hour of full brappage!!!

Pics and results to come...

Georgie were you there?
What a fun time! Sometimes you start to forget why you ride in the first place -- fun. That's what these are all about, just plain fun.

Parma Dave busted out the CR125! I think this is the first time we've raced each other on 125's since 1989. Of course he got a better start (can he seriously run faster than me?) and I was right behind him in the woods on the first lap when he pulled out the Parma Potato move and tried to bury himself into the slick ground! Didn't see him again till we were done as he got going way back after that.

There are some seriously fun sections at this place. The grass track part was really cool and Trevor said he's going to extend that for the next one. There were even some jumps in the woods! Couple stepups and some doubles/whoops type things. The one step-up coming up from the lower woods section and jumping up to the grass track was something I could hit a hundred times it was so fun. On the TT track section I had the RM144 in 5th gear WFO down the finish line straight.

Wiseco was there passing out free goodies, cool plaques for the top three, I'm ready to do it again!

I agree John - that was ONE fun track. It had me sucking wind (and a lot of dust) but it was so fun I never wanted to let off. The running start was my favorite, even though I proceeded to completely blow the "starting" porting of my bike.

Awesome loop. Awesome grass section. Awesome TT track. Awesome time all around. Thanks Trevor and Fischers for making it possible for us. - Chris

PS - I hope my buddy Dave's wrist isn't broken. He went down in a slick section on the first lap and proceded to ride for over an hour on a possibly broken wrist. Tough.

My sump pump and water took a s**t l
Last night. Was fixing it all day. Filter was acting up as well. I dislike well water. Parents have city water. It's nice just to pay the bill and not worry about it.
Ill be at te next one.

Really fun, fast track. the stepups are allways fun. I never thought I would say this John, but those 125 two strokes are really fun,,, to pass. haha
Are you guys riding them at vet fest that would be fun for me to. Just kidden, had a great time today. Good job Trevor.

All in all,had a great time! :D Ended up way back in the pack :( but good time none the less. My Katoom just wouldn`t turn very well at all,forks too stiff.Worked great in Michigan last week,where your keeping the front end light so as not too bury it in the sand.This time wanted too wash out.Off to PDR for some adjustment. :D Or maybe I`ll just ride my HONDA next time!!! LOL!! :D
Let me know,Trevor,about the Thurs. night street bikes rides!! Need to get some seat time on the Hypermotard too! :D

Sure was a good time today,I haven't ridden in the woods in a few years and forgot how much fun it is!Pine Lake is still a very nice facilty,I haven't been there since 1989 hopefully they start doing more events there...Great Job Trevor and crew!!!

Here are a few photos we got from today:

IMG_8969.jpg

IMG_8970.jpg

IMG_8972.jpg

IMG_8994.jpg

IMG_8980.jpg

IMG_8991.jpg

2012-05-20_16-46-58_127.jpg

I never thought I would say this John, but those 125 two strokes are really fun,,, to pass. haha

Chris you know technically you never passed me! You LAPPED me, haha! You were flying out there, I am throwing down the challenge now to see if some of the Posse can beat you in one of these (Rocket, Zman, Silvers, etc.)

OH man I can see the mass start first turn pileup allready. ha

There is a reason that Chris and I only race each other once a year at Red Bud Vet Fest, our bodies, bikes, and wallets can't keep up with the carnage!!!! Remember when he decided to show up at High Point Vet Fest and race an extra time that year??? More carnage!!!!

But Zman and I would love a race like that, after riding in the woods in Michigan for 16 hours last weekend, we're ready! Schedule looks bad since I think the next Pine Lake GP is the same weekend as Briarcliffs State Championship MX...... Maybe the September date!

Allways a good story explaining the scars all over me from the Highpoint vetfest in 07. If I remember correct I was trying to jump pass for the lead in our last moto of the day.
Did I win?

Even better, if you guys do one of Trevor's GPs together you have to run to get on your bike. I can already see you guys tripping each other and falling in a big pile, then getting run over as the other bikes start taking off and coming towards you!

Back