Pine Lake GP May 20th?

Great event all around, we hope the word spreads about how fun these GP events can be! The track was awesome, fast and open, the grass section a real hoot!

Great job Trevor and team for another fun race. So Pine Lake will now be the "Funnest Place on Earth Part II"?

As for the Wiseco guy: Yup, broken wrist on that first lap crash. Not sure who landed on me after I put my bike down hard, hope he is Ok too. Was able to ride slowly to the end of the race. I look foward to getting out to more of these, once the "boss" at home clears me ;-)

Great event all around, we hope the word spreads about how fun these GP events can be! The track was awesome, fast and open, the grass section a real hoot!

Great job Trevor and team for another fun race. So Pine Lake will now be the "Funnest Place on Earth Part II"?

As for the Wiseco guy: Yup, broken wrist on that first lap crash. Not sure who landed on me after I put my bike down hard, hope he is Ok too. Was able to ride slowly to the end of the race. I look foward to getting out to more of these, once the "boss" at home clears me ;-)

Dave, sorry to hear about your wrist. I hope you heal quick.

Back