BC Monster Energy Day #1 and PB Race 5-26 & Open Riding 5-27

Well I started making changes last night, just couldnt wait. Nothing over the top, a couple decent tables so far, a big berm, a couple rollers. I will finish it tonight. I think the add on sections that we do will really make the track for the racing anyway.

Well I started making changes last night, just couldnt wait. Nothing over the top, a couple decent tables so far, a big berm, a couple rollers. I will finish it tonight. I think the add on sections that we do will really make the track for the racing anyway.

Add a Gonzwaller too.

Could you station a flagger near the pond loop? At least when the kids are out. Oh, get the bike first I just put a new fox air on his bike, he can swim a little.

Jack requests no sand sections. He learned at Malvern that navigating a quad through sand is easier than his CRF 50. His new nickname "the sandman".

Don't, you'll hurt yourself. I got that feeling...

probably would. i never ride that thing. the first time i did was at hersheys house and i forgot i was on a pit bike and launched off this step down and flat landed and aabout busted my face on the bars lol.. its easy to forget its a little bike. if i raced it it would just be purely for fun. id be giving about 10% effort lol.

Try being fat and riding a pit bike. You wont forget your on a pit bike. lol

SHOOTING for a BC Sunday Trip! Spode it up a little! Found out the stock suspension on my YZ just isnt what I was used to on an 08 crf.. lol It`ll still be fun though! Hopefully have a decent little group coming down if the plans come together accordingly!

Damn you guys! You realize this is on the same day as TV Lands' Rock & Ride? That pit bike race is awesome too, but I've been there and been the only Vet rider a few times. They race the big track at TV Land too. I like to support the scene as much as possible, but I can't be at both events. Which one are the other old men racing at? BC? --L*64

Damn you guys! You realize this is on the same day as TV Lands' Rock & Ride? That pit bike race is awesome too, but I've been there and been the only Vet rider a few times. They race the big track at TV Land too. I like to support the scene as much as possible, but I can't be at both events. Which one are the other old men racing at? BC? --L*64

L*64, I am over the hill this year! So I guess I'll be in the 40 + class.

I guess I'll go to BC, but it sucks that both are on the same day. Trevor always puts on great events, and lokk forward to the R&R every year. The track we run on is awesome. Love the step up dubz. --L*64

hopefully have the camper and trailer ready to go !

can i race this :)

14dlmpk.jpg

Built a cool whoop section/double double for fast guys tonight, and popper table. I will have pics in the next couple days or so.

We are out. Courts mishap tonight is going to make for some slow going. I'm writing this from a recovery room at aultman hospital sitting next to court. Might be here a lil longer than anyone wants to be.

Back