BC Monster Energy Day #1 and PB Race 5-26 & Open Riding 5-27

Thanks everyone for braving the heat, it was a day.

We will try to put in another good day today. Open at 11:00.

As usual, it was another epic event! If ya didn't go then ya missed out. Great track, great racing, sweet prizes, awesome turn out, lotta fun. BC is a hike for me, but it's always worth the drive. Great job Jeremy. --L*64

Thanks Jeremy for keeping pit bike racing alive in Ohio. Thanks to Creno's Pizza for the helping out the kids class Kyle was real happy with his winnings. See you at the next one. Alan

Thanks Jeremy for keeping pit bike racing alive in Ohio. Thanks to Creno's Pizza for the helping out the kids class Kyle was real happy with his winnings. See you at the next one. Alan

Kyle did an awesome job, Cody of Creno's SOUTH Zanesville is my neighbor I will pass on your thanks. Matt.

The pit bike racing was a blast! The battle between me and Mooch started in practice with him passing me, then falling into me and we were both laying there in a heap. I took the win in +40 with Mooch second, then he got revenge and won +30 with me second. Super fun racing.

I had never been to Briar Cliff until yesterday; everything they say is true. The place is just awesome! Trach prep is 2nd to none! The Pit Bike race was a riot!

Track was just as good today. You would never believe that it was mid 90's and sunny by looking at the track.

The pit bike racing was a blast! The battle between me and Mooch started in practice with him passing me, then falling into me and we were both laying there in a heap. I took the win in +40 with Mooch second, then he got revenge and won +30 with me second. Super fun racing.

Yep John, I felt pretty foolish tipping over in front of you in that corner on the side of that little hill...then even felt spodier when I ended up laying on top of you and your bike :)

Briarcliff's pit bike races are always such a blast, I've not really done much pit bike racing anywhere else, but hard to imagine it get's much better any where else. Can't beat the 5.00 entry fee!

I hope you and Tony make it down for the next two that are scheduled in the triple crown series...maybe next time Kari won't be needed as a good Samaritan and will be able to do the pit bike motos too. Speaking of Kari, hope you made it home ok after your detour into Columbus.

Jeremy, as always, thanks so much for all the work you do that makes it possible for everyone to have such a great time!

Awesome day of riding on Saturday in the heat for some Red Bud Regional training and testing. Jeremy, thanks so much for putting on such a nice practice day for all of us. My 8 year old had a blast on his 65 on the C track with the other kids too and then wouldn't stay off of it with the big bikes out there too. Dad also had fun trying out his new HUSSY and getting the cohones to jump a few jumps on the C track too.

Something for everyone, wish I could have stayed for the pit bike racing sounds like it was fun too!

Wow. I took it very personal when the weather gods chose to try put a damper on memorial day weekend with 90 degree temps, and no rain for two weeks. The challenge had been issued, and we accepted the challenge, and we won. By my estimates, be put down over 250,000 gallons of water, burned around 160 gallons of diesel, and roughly 12 gallons of gasoline. I either lost some hair or grew gray ones. I rode for the first time in one month, its like starting the year over. So many things happened since I started the prep Thursday at 2:00pm. Friday we blew a front tire on the Mack, 3 point quit working on the Kubota Saturday after the med flight left. It feels like a whole week went by. The bottom line is we (the riding community) are so lucky to have the following people make BC the best that it is.

Im doing this in the order of the week, because thats the only way i can somewhat keep it straight:

Chuck Day
Garrett Madinger
JJ Romanyak
Mark Burkhart - WPS/Fly Racing
Jack Wimer - Wimer's Cycles
Monster Energy
Brian Finckel
Scoob
Brian Gonser
Tommy Pellet
Lisa Baker
Mom and Dad
Cara Osborn
Seth Osborn
Kurt Mosher - $10 guy
Barry Cockrell
Aaron Slingluff
Brian and Nikki Wood
Brad Adams
Cody Rohrig (spelling? sorry) - Creno's Pizza of South Zanesville
Crossroads Bar and Grille in Jacksontown
Rob Miracle - Powdercoater Extraordinaire
John Kreps and Kari for generously helping Paul Cutshall and Family
And every rider that braved the scorching heat!

If I left anyone out please email me, my mind is wore out too.

Only true hardcores ride in that kind of heat.

Wow. Those stats are pretty amazing. Sounds like it was a good weekend and I wish I could have made it! Im so over due for a cliff trip. The Cliff and Beans are two places I havent gotten to ride for awhile and even when I ride here at home or other tracks which are also good, I just cant get these two tracks outa my head! I think the 3 local tracks I currently like the best are that way for a simple reason. Passionate owners who care about people and their opinions/thoughts and not just the $$$.

And actually Sunday the track was perfect for both Bikes and quads, In my opinion. There were good ruts, but there were good quad lines too outside. You could even huck an inside here and there without destroying the lines, so it was all good. A couple more tweaks that i noticed after riding it. I dig the newest layout. June 9-10th is the next one. I know high Point is June 9th too, but June 10th is Honda of Marysville Day, free Honda Demo's! Go watch bubba, then get to the Cliff on Sunday. Thats my prescription. Or ride both, because it will be light on Saturday.

i dont think the dirt could have been anymore perfect than sunday but im sure you'll find a way!

We were going to add a sand section, but with the cost of sand being through the roof, we are probably going to add some sawdust and other additives in a couple section to help break up easier, and it will get choppy.

I have to give you my sincerest complements on track prep. Your RX for track prep is becoming absolutely amazing. The bikes were carrying very little mud at the start and after my last session around 3:30 I had to stare at every section just to find the smallest puff of dust. I believe Mother Nature will be calling you soon just to see how you do it!

I watched my son ride the C track several times and the prep looked just as good as the A track! I know the work it takes to get that done and you my friend must be addicted to work. Thanks again.

I do miss the step on or over section or whatever you called the 9 or 12 pack where it is all flat now. The left turn entering the section is awesome with 4 to 5 lines developing but then just a long straight. My guess is you were already thinking about adding something there. I'm just putting a thought out there. (one of my few)

Anyway, congrats on the best prep I have ever seen in those conditions! I need to steal one from Emig, "Just like chocolate cake" with lots of icing on top, you know... the kind one can't get enough of!

Back