BC Monster Energy Day #1 and PB Race 5-26 & Open Riding 5-27

BriarcliffMx

PR Founding Father
How much is signup for the pit bike racing?

Pitbike racing is $5 per class. We have medals for 1st-4th, and participants medals for back past that. We also have over $500 in WPS goodies to giveaway. A few rear t1res, goggles, grips, backpacks, tshirts, and few other odds and ends.

The track will be the changed pitbike track with a couple switchbacks in the grass and the loop around the pond. So its somewhat a pitbike GP track. If we didnt need to open up Sunday, it would be a full fledged GP track.

As it stands right now, I'm pushing the pitbike schedule back due to the heat. We will start signup at 5:00, practice at 6:00, racing at 6:30. We should be wrapped up by 8:00.

BriarcliffMx

PR Founding Father
Also, in terms of the Monster swag, we will be giving all paid riders wristbands, just turn in your wrist band to get the Monster stuff. We will be doing intermission on the big track at 1:30, and a kids group on the C track at 1:30. We will be pulling the kids off to do prep at 2:00 (slightly before that). At 2:00 is when we will be giving away Monster! Big track will re-open by 2:15 or so. C track will re-open around 2:30. C track will be open to everyone (no big track fast guys please), then another kids group at 3:00. Then open after that.

BriarcliffMx

PR Founding Father
Thanks guys. Didnt celebrate much today, but I did whip the C track and mini track into pretty decent shape. We will be attacking the big track tomorrow at 8am. The tracks will be above average this weekend.

AND I have even heard rumblings of the next sunbird C track fiasco occurring. Its seems as though we may have a Nissan Altima (not mine) heading to the junk yard, but I guess we have to give it a proper send off. Its supposed to be over here Saturday. Good times. We should be able to squeeze in a Nissan moto prior to the pit bike stuff. Helmet Cam!!

Jonny rocket

PR Member
Need to spin some laps in the heat before red bud....mite bring the wife to shoot some pics .......hopefully new track is sweet!

nitrofish

PR Addict
I was thinkin Saturday myself, how far out is it from us?

Not sure of your location, but I see you have been to Malvern. It takes us an hour forty to get to Malvern, w/ trailor in tow. We live about 4 miles from the Cliff. It is worth the trip, warning you will get hooked.

Woody

PR Addict
not sure of your location, but i see you have been to malvern. It takes us an hour forty to get to malvern, w/ trailor in tow. We live about 4 miles from the cliff. It is worth the trip, warning you will get hooked.

hahaha!!!!!!!!!

BriarcliffMx

PR Founding Father
34 loads of water, and its still not quite to my liking. Still pulling up dry in places. We are on track to break our watering record. This is nuts, but the tracks will be superb.

BriarcliffMx

PR Founding Father
Open today (saturday) at 11:00. All tracks open for practice. Monster giveaways at 2:00. Bring your wristband to the tent. Kids group on the C track at 1:30 and 3:00. Pibike signup at 5:00, practice at 6:00, racing to follow.

TwentyThreeMX

PR Founding Father
awesome day. Jeremy runs a good show. superb track prep, fun pit bike race. first time racing a pit bike, definitely see it happening again in my future! im whooped! thanks to everyone involved for a great day.