Thundervalley National Rd03

Let's say James comes back to High Point this weekend, now he is 35 points down with 18 motos to go. If he wins out and Dungey gets all seconds...... James wins the championship still. So let's hope he makes it back for more racing!

I hadnt seen that. But how do u counter the photog saying he feels like he caused it?

Well I try not to speculate what someone else is thinking. However, if I was in his position, and I'm not even sure of his position, is he a track worker or photographer? IDK But, if Team Suzuki/Stewart and/or a bunch of fans and press were blaming me, I too would probably say "hey. I'm sorry"

noone is saying the guy tackled him off the bike. he said it distracted him. whats it matter if he was off the track or not? he still crossed in front of him. so the only person that knows, is james. maybe he gets distracted easily. ill admit i dont think it was THAT big of a deal, to me. but to james, going james speed in slippery conditions with many skinny ruts, maybe it was enough? idk.

Normally I would agree with you. As I stated in my first post, I would never comment on what a rider was or was not thinking. However it was this post that tells me otherwise

From James himself (thru Ping) Stew says it distracted him...and it forced him into a line he hadn't taken before.

Sorry, I don't see were he changed lines. He stuck to the same line he was commited to before the jump and before he even saw the guy. If he just said he distracted him and he lost his concentration, then that I would give him the benefit of the doubt.

From my sources at the track, there is a lot more to the story then what we have been told in the media.

I could see from the vid how stewart would have taken off and seen the camera guy in his line while in the air. To me it looked like he was leaned in to take the inside main line but straightened up and took that outside line. From there the rear kicked up and he cross rutted. So yeah I can see him taking the different line because of the camera guy but after that is was just the way it goes in racing

I could see from the vid how stewart would have taken off and seen the camera guy in his line while in the air. To me it looked like he was leaned in to take the inside main line but straightened up and took that outside line. From there the rear kicked up and he cross rutted. So yeah I can see him taking the different line because of the camera guy but after that is was just the way it goes in racing

this ^^

watch the line he takes here in pratice

<iframe width="853" height="480" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/lyqy-6_F2Fs" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

looked to me like he crossed over about every line lol, and im sure they change every few laps...

anyways, old news hopefully he is able to race this weekend.

watch the line he takes here in pratice

Practice is a lot different then the race. Besides, he did not use the same line on take off.

We could go on forever about this. It makes little difference. I just stated my opinion and you yours. No one will ever know.

What I do know is why he never rode the second moto and it sucks, but, does not suprise me.

id like to ad, everyone should watch that go pro. now imagine yourself going that fast, s**t half that fast, and picture where the photographer was on the track. anyone who thinks that did not play a factor is simply a hater.

wonder what people would say if it happened to dungey, reed, RC, RV......

It is a shame you can't express your opinion without being labled.

You know nothing about me. Yes, I would say the same thing if it was RV, RC, CR or whoever. I do not hate on James Stewart. In fact if you knew me at all you would know I have a lot of respect for his abilities. All I stated was my opinion based on my experience AND the inside info I know from first hand account at the race.

The speed issue is moot point. Speed is relevent to ones abilities. To you, that seems superfast and your reflexes may be to slow. To James. it's just his normal speed so he is used to reacting at that pace.

Not riding the second moto is not smart. The smart rider would ride and salvage any points he could towords the championship. If his wrist was so bad he could not ride the second moto but, somehow he can ride next week...well it's not that serious.

I agree. The Astriek nedical guys will xray it right there in their rig. They know if it is broken or not. If it is not broken, you tape that baby up or put a brace on it, and try and salvage a few points running half speed if necessary. That is.......if you truly want to win the championship. The one thing we know, is he was committed to the left side of the track when he landed, because he took off on the left side of the jump and landed on that side, followed his landing into that area. It was wet, rutted, and soft. It kicked, he tried riding it out, and the front end did not hold.........pure racing incident in my opinion.

I hope he is back to race this week too, but the Bubba camp seems to have been very quiet this week.

Speed is relevent to ones abilities. To you, that seems superfast and your reflexes may be to slow. To James. it's just his normal speed so he is used to reacting at that pace.

lol

You sir, are incorrect.

This isn't heroes, people can't slow time down.

lol

Back