Open Practice Benfit Ride Day for Joe Rice 7/28/12 at WRMC

Open Practice Benefit Ride Day for Joe Rice 7/28/12 at WRMC

As most everyone has heard by now, Joe Rice crashed while riding recently sustaining several broken bones requiring multiple surgeries and extensive therapy.

Smokin Joe, as he is better known by, is an MX Legend in the area. From racing Minis at Loretta Lynn's to his reputation for busting out big jumps on local Ohio and PA MX Tracks, Joe has never shyed away from a challenge. Now, he faces the challenge of healing and recovery, which he will approach in typical fashion......Wide Open!!!!!!

Make sure to mark down July 28th on your MX calendar. WRMC will be hosting an Open Practice Benefit Ride Day with all proceeds to go to Smokin Joe Rice during his extensive recovery process.

Various local shops and vendors have contributed some cool items for raffle. Tickets can be purchased at the event throughout the day.

Joe is really looking forward to spending time with all his MX friends. Hoping to see the MX community band together and come out to support a great event for an even greater cause.

Open Practice on Western Reserve Motorcycle Club MX Track Salem, Ohio from 10:00AM to 4:00PM.
$20.00 Donation per Rider, Bikes Only.
MX Track will be prepped and watered to perfection. There will be a "Best Whip" Contest to be judged by Joe with a cash prize to the winner.

Thanks to Event Sponsors: Pointview Cycle, Ripped Vinyl Graphics, Rose's Hillcrest Market.

See you at the Track!!!!!

Hopin to make it out. Never want to see anyone get hurt. Is cra reg required? Thanks in advance. Ps. if I do a whip, it will be completely on accident and I'll be crappin bricks, so don't judge that one, lol :)

Is there a place to send donations if you cant make it? I got open riding at my place that day, but i would like to help Joe. Anyone setup a paypal for Joe?

Anyone who wants to donate that cant make it can mail to Joes house 251 Stewart Road Salem, OH 44460 people have been doing that so far.

Ok, See you guys Sat.
The last open ride day at WRMC (JJ fundraiser) was a BLASTwith great prep and a big crowd.
Pit and I spent most of the day chasing each other around on125’s …..Good fun!

I plan on being there for sure, as Sharc said the JJ fundraiser was a blast! I'll have my 125 too :)

Cant wait for this! Havent been able to ride wrmc in a few years. Better yet its a fundraiser, cant ask for a better day. Ive talked this place up for a while to all my trail ridin buddies, so hopefully itll show them that mx aint so bad.

Place is so awesome.....last time I was there was two years ago when they were open.....They need to open more damn! But it was so awesome for sure!

IMG953799.jpg

We will be there.
WRMC has a great track,just would like to see more chances to ride there.
Safe for all age groups but yet a lot of fun to ride.
See all there

I plan on being there for this,always a good time at Western Reserve!

Is the Flattrack going to be prepped and open also?

Planning on being there if im my mellon aint poudin to bad (birthday 7/27 THE BIG ONE) Would be awesome if the flattrack was open also..would like to burn a little methonol !!!!!

Hey WRMC, have you ever or are you considering giving the kids a session on the big track alone? Apple Cabin has been doing it and the kids love it.

Back