Open Practice Benfit Ride Day for Joe Rice 7/28/12 at WRMC

Passes sent. Good luck with this event this weekend. All you BC idiots in the north should go support Joe, we will be fine down here.

Sure there is Meister, big double by the play ground beside the club house. Plus, it's easy access for Joe to do the judging.
This rain is just what we needed to make the track right! Gonna be good!

Thanks to all of the companies and individuals that have donated items for raffle for tomorrows benefit. We have a ton of stuff to raffle off. The timing on the rain was perfect. Heading out to prep the track and make this event sweet! Joe's pumped to see everyone!

Thanks to Pointview Cycle, Ripped Vinyl Graphics, Rose's Hillcrest Market, Trevor Vines TV Land, Western Power Sports, FCR, Bad Boy Tatoos, and Berkheimers

Hi all, i never met or talked to Joe but I plan on coming out to support the cause. The last time I road there was in 2009 and this is one of my favorite tracks I have ever ridden. How is the weather looking out there for tomorrow?

Count this as another donation from Kames Sports in North Canton and Horton Archery LLC which is located in Kent!!!!!!

4_Brotherhood%20Full%20Camo_.png

Retail's at $450!!!

The Horton Brotherhood offers advanced technology and performance to satisfy diehard hunters – coupled with safe, simple, user-friendly function that also appeals to first-time shooters.

Truly a bow for archers of all ages and skills levels, the Brotherhood combines safety, ease of use and tag-filling technology like no other bow on the market.

Its ergonomic design produces optimized balance and comfort, its high-performance, energy-efficient limbs and cams deliver big time results, and its anti-dry-fire mechanism ensures a safe, enjoyable hunt.

Specifications:

Draw Weight: 160
Length: 35”
Powerstroke: 13 1/2”
Feet Per Second: 305

Width (Axle to Axle): 25 3/4”
Loaded Width (Axle to Axle): 22 1/2”
Weight: 8.6 pounds
Arrow Length: 20”

I will deliver this bow assembled tomorrow morning!

George,

Thats what I was hoping this could do.. I dont want to see it won and then sold or something. I hope whoever wins it starts hunting or uses it to replace their old bow!

Our Motohome is loaded with the MX bike,Flattrack bike & even the Wife's bike! Good fun for a good cause tomorrow!!!

I'm sure on behalf of The Rice Family, WRMC and myself we thank everyone for coming out and making Joe's Benefit a great success and will help Joe with everything and thanks to everyone who helped and sponsored items for raffle and auction. Thanks again to everyone!!!

Aside from mother nature being a whore, the day was killer! Got there and it was pretty sloppy. The guys went out and tried to drag some sections which looked to help a little. Within 5 minutes of them being done I was heading for the track and it started pourin again. Go figure. That was pretty short lived and the track was half decent from the water layin on top. Just made it soupy but could still get ok traction. Seemed like a good turn out and some people sacked up and had fun in the mud too. Not normally my style specially with a still shiney new to me bike. I haven't ridden in the mud for years. It was actually really fun! Joe was able to get around on a golf cart which was sweet. Tons of prizes for the raffle and some killer deals in the silent auctions. The crossbow brought $380 which was awesome. Some monster and red bull pimped out cornhole boards that Joe's bro made. An alpinestar neck brace. Tons of good deals through ripped vinyl. $420 for the 50/50. Brock donated a signed set of gear to auction off (him and BJ also ripped up some laps, which by the way they both still can haul ass, even BJ on a yz125). Brock hooked it up along with Kames and WPS with some fly helmets and stuff.

All in all a great day to get muddy n moto it up with friends for a good cause.

Yea I wish more days were like today. Even though the weather totally blew I had a great time. Caught up with a bunch of old moto friends I haven't seen in years.

Was just awesome to BS with everyone and I tried to avoid it but I ended up gettin sloppy anyway. Only got to turn about 8 laps. Did some leg swag in the whip contest because i wasntt whipping today, and my whips aren't all that great anyhow.

Oh and I've Pretty much decided meister keeps bringing my future wife to the track! Ha.

And the cliffs VIP passes are killer. They say "VIP I aint payin."

Great to see joe, lost some weight but there wasnt any part of the day that that kid WASN'T smiling.

Waited all day to hear how things went. Glad it was a great success. I would've loved to be out there mudding with the rest of you. Think of how to dry thiss summer's been.... would've been a welcome change to go mud riding in july

Back