Another C class thread

This whole thing is easy. LL is not an Exhibition race, it is a championship.
The teams are looking for the best riders. Not the best C riders. Your not getting signed unless your lap times are better than.
the real racers are going to man up and move into a B or A class.

I havent won a real over all since I moved myself out of the C class in 90 whatever.

Make any C class not part of the big show.(exhibition) So if you win the C class at LL, you get a plaque, and some experience .
No title of C class champion.

I don't think anyone gets "signed" in any class at Loretta's. More times than not the top riders in B already have a deal going. Heck some in 85 classes have something in the works. The bike brands all like to secure a title at Loretta's before moving their rider into the pro spotlight. Many top riders are being groomed to move up. You can't go to LL expecting anything. Even if you do well or even win you probably will get nothing out of it. You have to travel the country and do well everywhere. That is why many of these top riders are home schooled. I understand it but I believe it's a shame. Some will do fine with home schooling but many will not.

LMAO....yep ! It happens to the best of us. Especially when the grammar in the original post throws off your balance !

I bet you was the guy in school that made fun of everyone wasnt ya? You was at Amherst why didnt you stop by and say hi? You sure have alot to say to me on the net. Maybe next time you can make fun of me in person.

Everything I believe comes down to this.

If your are not fast enough to get to LL in any class. You are not fast enough to race there. You will lose.
Dont try to twist the system around to make it so you can qualify. ("you" meaning anyone).
Get faster or dont go. Race your districts until you get the speed.

I will have a different perspective of course in the next few years as my 6 year old goes for it.

reality.

I don't think anyone gets "signed" in any class at Loretta's. More times than not the top riders in B already have a deal going. Heck some in 85 classes have something in the works. The bike brands all like to secure a title at Loretta's before moving their rider into the pro spotlight. Many top riders are being groomed to move up. You can't go to LL expecting anything. Even if you do well or even win you probably will get nothing out of it. You have to travel the country and do well everywhere. That is why many of these top riders are home schooled. I understand it but I believe it's a shame. Some will do fine with home schooling but many will not.

My son is home schooled but its for more reasons than just racing (more the other). Alexander Frye had like 6 titles and went to public school it was just last year he started home schooling. He had titles on 50's 65's with no factory backing but with all the hard work he is doing good with JGR but with a ride like that comes alot more pressure and for all of you that think getting a "factory" ride is so great talk with some that already have it and see all the stuff they have to go thru.

I bet you was the guy in school that made fun of everyone wasnt ya? You was at Amherst why didnt you stop by and say hi? You sure have alot to say to me on the net. Maybe next time you can make fun of me in person.

No actually I was kind of quiet is school and never got in trouble. As for coming up to you, I saw the #23 on the track after my last moto. I took a drive around the pits but didnt see the bike again to stop and say hi. I looked up the results online to see if it was actually your son.

He had titles on 50's 65's with no factory backing but with all the hard work he is doing good with JGR but with a ride like that comes alot more pressure and for all of you that think getting a "factory" ride is so great talk with some that already have it and see all the stuff they have to go thru.

Both of these posts make my skin crawl though.....

No actually I was kind of quiet is school and never got in trouble. As for coming up to you, I saw the #23 on the track after my last moto. I took a drive around the pits but didnt see the bike again to stop and say hi. I looked up the results online to see if it was actually your son.

Both of these posts make my skin crawl though.....

lol if you was anyone that mattered to me I would be upset. Keep on hating and judging someone you dont even know shows what kinda person you really are. If you feel the need to keep making fun of my grammar then start another thread and have fun with it. This thread was started to help some riders make a better choice on what class to ride not to have you start your bs internet slams. I get it already Im dumb ,retarted a crazy C rider dad and whatever else you and George have said but in the end my son will have a great future and go as far as he wants to in this sport and will never turn into a pitracer keyboard cowbay that feels the need to down other people to make himself feel better.

lol if you was anyone that mattered to me I would be upset. Keep on hating and judging someone you dont even know shows what kinda person you really are. If you feel the need to keep making fun of my grammar then start another thread and have fun with it. This thread was started to help some riders make a better choice on what class to ride not to have you start your bs internet slams. I get it already Im dumb ,retarted a crazy C rider dad and whatever else you and George have said but in the end my son will have a great future and go as far as he wants to in this sport and will never turn into a pitracer keyboard cowbay that feels the need to down other people to make himself feel better.

I am pretty sure you're the only pitracer keyboard cowboy on this forum. Maybe you should tell your son the password and let him do all the posting. Its like you always have something to prove. Or maybe its just me. Idk.

Finally....another c class post with some home schooling thrown in..

Who you guys voting for in the next election?

Lets discuss religion as well.

now this post is complete.

I am pretty sure you're the only pitracer keyboard cowboy on this forum. Maybe you should tell your son the password and let him do all the posting. Its like you always have something to prove. Or maybe its just me. Idk.[/QUOTE

The only thing I have to prove is that Im the father of the KING OF ALL C Racers lol. Hershey if you would of stopped at our pit im sure we would of both ended up loling about all this forum stuff. Im not the smartest person but I dont lick windows quite yet. Hell I even look forward to meeting George someday.

Too much love...need more hate......More hate. I am melting......FADING, Fading, fading, gone.........

I don't pick on anybodys grammar when it comes to these posts. Some are real bad but I'm sure I mispell and make sentence structure errors also. It is easy to do when you are trying put your idea down quickly and you are furiously typing away.

Religion, Politics now you're talking. My two favorite subjects. I am not as informed as I would like to be but I go through phases of studying a little of both.Problem is I get myself all worked up and angry (just like I do sometimes on here) and that isn't healthy and my husband really dislikes me for it at times. However, that being said I get irritated by those who wish to stick their head in the sand and pretend what is happening around us on both those subjects--well just isn't our concern. That is why we the people are so screwed.

All I can say to that is change what you can when you can and believe that Christ is our Lord and he died for us and has risen indeed!!

So chew on that one and forget C class for a bit!!

Back