Where are the Ohio riders at Loretta's?

The numbers were brought up in the beginning of this thread about the percentage of Ohio riders at LL's. I was just curios does anyone know the numbers from other states? Or what regions of the U.S. are most of the (qualifiers / riders) coming from lately?

I have on the average of 5-8 riders a week that use our track to train. I have it open to anyone who wants to ride and charge no one anything I help where I can. After being a member here for so long its just time for me to move just to 1 sided in here. Its a good site if your in the click and I'm not. I'm out to much BS.

Glad you are giving back to the sport. Keep it up! Hopefully people appreciate what you do for them.

I don't know about clicks, but one thing for sure if there are any I sure don't belong to one! Never even been asked if I was interested in joining. Maybe you have just been on the wrong side of some issues. Sometime it takes toughness, not just running away.

Glad you are giving back to the sport. Keep it up! Hopefully people appreciate what you do for them.

I don't know about clicks, but one thing for sure if there are any I sure don't belong to one! Never even been asked if I was interested in joining. Maybe you have just been on the wrong side of some issues. Sometime it takes toughness, not just running away.

I'm in no way running and yes I have been on the wrong side of every issue on this site. Like I said before my track is open to anyone who wants to ride or train just send me a email @ scottslawncare@sbcglobal.net do not message me as I will no longer be wasting my time in here.

I'm in no way running and yes I have been on the wrong side of every issue on this site. Like I said before my track is open to anyone who wants to ride or train just send me a email @ scottslawncare@sbcglobal.net do not message me as I will no longer be wasting my time in here.

Although know where close to you, I do like the mention of you offering a track for the young and older guys to come and train on. I'm sure you put in your own hardwork for upkeep and maintaining all with nothing coming back to you...
Great job!

I have no idea who #23 or his son are.......there are people that say things all the time that others do not agree with. I am SURE there are many that dont agree with my opinions many times or ever, but hey, it is the net. The one thing that I seem to always see about #23 though, is everytime he ever post anything, Georgie is there to stir him up. Not sure what the beef has ever been with those two, but they both go after each other all the time. It actually gets pretty old between both of you.......keep it to motocross, and who cares whos kid rode C class longer than they should have.......worry about yourself.

Wow, this takes forever to read. I don't know how it ended up picking on Briarcliff. It's a business and he has every right to run it how he sees fit. With any business you have to put money back into it and it seems that is what he has been doing. As I said in an earlier post I would like to see him run more races but it is his perogative and if it is not profitable I can't fault him for not doing so.

Getting prepared for LL is tough. Chris hasn't learned and this was our third time there. We couldn't seem to keep him out of the motorhome and AC. There isn't a track around to really prepare you for LL. It really has no flow to it all and it can change day to day and what time of day your moto falls into. For the most part you can count on it being pretty rough. The only track I can think of that gets that rough is perhaps Baja or Red Bud. Plus it isn't just the heat but rather the humidity that really gets to you. Then the nerves get to you I'm sure. I don't think that it is just that our tracks locally are not up to par but also the turn outs are so low. The only way to get over that is to go to as many big races as you can and with gas prices being what they are that is tough.

How about we have regularly scheduled training and practices for all of our young mini riders. Older racers can share there knowledge and experiences and I am sure there are a numbers of tracks that would allow these current and future racers to come out and ride for free. I have always loved teaching kids the love for our sport and helping them improve there ride time
just an idea

Back