OMA-District X

BriarcliffMx

PR Founding Father
Well the time has come to unveil the OMA track list. We looked at several factors when choosing these tracks. Including location, equipment, track style, public opinion, etc etc. Jason and I have talked about this endlessly, and we have our reasons for these selections. We are planning to assist the tracks in any way we can to help them perform at the best of their potential. Anything from track design and layout to prep schedule, and sign up. Here is the moto only side of OMA for 2013:

Dirtworld
OIR
Malvern
Beans
Mx213
Chillitown
Briarcliff

We havent yet finalized who will be running the GP's. BC, OIR, Malvern and Beans have been mentioned for Gp's.

BriarcliffMx

PR Founding Father
Also wanted let everyone know that Connie has agreed to be our District Secretary. Im sure alot of people remember her from the D12 days, and she has been helping Jason at Malvern some this year. I feel way better knowing she is going to help us out!!

MX724

PR Addict
I think DW got some bad publicitiy this year. I went there a lot this year. I thought Shane and crew did a great job for the first year. I never thought the track was as bad as a few on here claimed it was, and I consider myself a fair weather rider! If you liked DW before there is no reason you shouldnt like it now...with or without Mike. However sounds like things are going to get even better!

MX315

PR Addict
Mike is the man.....My Brownie Mix will be perfected once again.....Can't wait to see Mike and talk fishing!

PitRacer

PR Founding Father
Mike will be helping Shane at Dirtworld.

N1t0F.jpg