OMA-District X

So you let the cat outta the bag but that had a kitten. Now let that kitten out of the bag!!!

Oh I dont know, I thought announcing Steel City as being part of the OMA would have been pretty big news. The final suprise is more of a kitten, but I think it will make a few people happy. Just awaiting confirmation from the man, not roger either.

so whats the word?

weekly-round-up-bird.jpg

I am pleased to annouce that Brock Sellards will be running one of our Moto Revolution Series races at Crow Canyon, and we will run a leg of the GP Series there as well. Brock is personally backing the track at Crow. So you know its going to be off the charts!

A written schedule is now up on www.omxa.net under the schedule tab!

Let the flaming begin!

Oh I dont know, I thought announcing Steel City as being part of the OMA would have been pretty big news. The final suprise is more of a kitten, but I think it will make a few people happy. Just awaiting confirmation from the man, not roger either.

I had to read it twice, but I believe what he is saying is that the cat that was in the bag had a kitten while it was in there. We let the cat out ( steel city), now we should let the kitten out. Ahh, I think lol

I had to read it twice, but I believe what he is saying is that the cat that was in the bag had a kitten while it was in there. We let the cat out ( steel city), now we should let the kitten out. Ahh, I think lol

Yep, thats exactly what I meant! We actually let the Crow out.

Most of the weekend events are practice Saturday, Race Sunday. So if you see March 16-17th -you really only need Sunday off to race.

If George pays entry at 15 events we are in. He could be our sponsor lol.

Seems like alot going on for a new group, the only thing I see is to many tracks running and that might spread the riders out but what do I know. Might be a good year to run d14 intill all the bugs are worked out. That is unless George sponsors up..

Whether they are sessions or not will be up to each individual track and probably rider turnout. As far as we (Malvern) are concerned, yes, we will have sessions.

Im thinking we need two unique awards at the banquet next year, in addition to the other cool awards.

1) Pot Stirrer of the Year - To be awarded with a giant boat oar with their name on it.

2) Sand Bagger of the Year - To be awarded with a 5 lbs bag of sand in a brown canvas bag.

Yeah, I think I'm in contention for that "Pot Stirring" award...

Oma is way better then cra cuz they can't get there s**t right and oma dose. Oma should take over cra .

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

Back