OMA-District X

BriarcliffMx

PR Founding Father
So you dont have to sort through 22 pages of posts, here is what I posted in the other thread:

"Well, my assailant and I decided on the name, I wanna thank everyone for their input. In the end we kept it simple, straight forward, and i think it defines who we are and what we stand for. For the official title we are forming the Ohio Motocross Association, we will be District X within that association. Again, I like the fact that we kept the edgy part of it. It sends a message, yet we can use the official title when dealing with Sponsors, Corporate entities, and such. I apologize if this this name doesnt make some of you happy, but the name is just a formality, we will do our talking with our organization, programs, ideas, and our work ethic. We will set high standards for those who want to be a part of the OMA. We are looking at certain tracks right now, I think we shall have a formal annoucement in terms of the intial tracks in the coming days, but BC is in."

Congratulations on taking the step to make MX in Ohio exciting again. I hope for everyone's sake it turns out even better than our hopes!

Not sure what's all involved here but sounds like a big undertaking...good luck!

By the way...OMA in german means grandma. :)

Not sure what's all involved here but sounds like a big undertaking...good luck!

By the way...OMA in german means grandma. :)

Now that sounds like something I can compete in. Granny has no chance. :) Now that the name is done, the rules and classes will dictate whether we race or not.

As posted on another thread malvern and the faircross series will no longer be a part of the CRA after the 2012 season. Jason

So does this mean I will get to race Briarcliff more than once next year??? I will be there if that the case.

So you dont have to sort through 22 pages of posts, here is what I posted in the other thread:

"Well, my assailant and I decided on the name, I wanna thank everyone for their input. In the end we kept it simple, straight forward, and i think it defines who we are and what we stand for. For the official title we are forming the Ohio Motocross Association, we will be District X within that association. Again, I like the fact that we kept the edgy part of it. It sends a message, yet we can use the official title when dealing with Sponsors, Corporate entities, and such. I apologize if this this name doesnt make some of you happy, but the name is just a formality, we will do our talking with our organization, programs, ideas, and our work ethic. We will set high standards for those who want to be a part of the OMA. We are looking at certain tracks right now, I think we shall have a formal annoucement in terms of the intial tracks in the coming days, but BC is in."

Well that does it, I'm moving back to Ohio...and bring my new hip with me!

I'm praying for long motos. er....wait....that would mean jon16 might start racing again. Oh dear. Guess I'll need a better chest protector off the start....

Would it be too revolutionary to run 1 long moto on race day ?

1 - 20 minute moto.

Plenty of time to make up for an early mishap. 3 laps to me isn't racing. I'd sacrifice a two moto format for a 1 long moto format. . .

Any comments on that one ? (groans and cheers alike...let's hear em.)

Back