OMA-District X

re Sr Mini class

The last of the final changes decisions are being made on monday/early tuesday, we will release a schedule next week.

Update on Classes, after reviewing the feedback from parents, and doing some deep thinking, mwe have agreed to make the following ammendments to our classes:

1) Supermini will be 15 years and under

2) Mini Sr. will include small wheel 150's, so 85cc/150cc small wheel only

3) Mini Jr. will include 65cc machines, making it a 65/85 class, and still keep the 65cc class too.

4) Adding a 50cc quad class to run with the 70cc quad, or staggered if needed.

Thats all for now, Thanks for your support!

So now if you're going to put small wheel 150's in the SR mini class, what is the difference between this class and the Super Mini, just the size of the wheels on the 150's? Both have the same age bracket, seems like you just pushed this class closer to being the same class. Just wonderin'.

AMA has had these rules for the last season. I agree with them. There are many young riders with 150's who are not super mini riders. By it being small wheel only that will keep the more experienced big wheel super mini riders where they belong.

Just realized something. With OMA-X going the direction it is, we are going to get back to the roots of motocross where conditions don't matter. If you want to be a champion contender in any of the many choices of series to compete in, your going to have to race! That's gonna be sweet! Their will be no more "well Saturday is looking crappy but Sunday is cool, so i will just race then; besides who wants to ride in the rain anyways?" It now will be the real deal of motocross racing; if you want to be competitive? Then you must attend! The springs series will be good for Loretta Prep. Good tracks, competitive racing, and fun in the pits.

Well i might as well let the cat out of the bag. We were talking to the owners of Steel City to possibly get them on the OMA schedule for 2013. We were actually approached about it. While both sides like the idea, both sides plan to continue talks about this for the following season. Its pretty much to late in the game to make it happen for 2013, but we will pursue it for 2014.

Actually after working on the schedule flyer, I noticed a hiccup/suprise that most people actually dont know about, Jason and i have been talking about it, but we forget that you all dont know this either!!!........I think there will be quite a few happy campers about this little addition..........Just waiting on the man to say the word.

ah..was thinking that was the only other possibility..but i threw it out not being in ohio. that woulda been big for sure.

Well i might as well let the cat out of the bag. We were talking to the owners of Steel City to possibly get them on the OMA schedule for 2013. We were actually approached about it. While both sides like the idea, both sides plan to continue talks about this for the following season. Its pretty much to late in the game to make it happen for 2013, but we will pursue it for 2014.

Actually after working on the schedule flyer, I noticed a hiccup/suprise that most people actually dont know about, Jason and i have been talking about it, but we forget that you all dont know this either!!!........I think there will be quite a few happy campers about this little addition..........Just waiting on the man to say the word.

Tim the Scenic Man ?

Back