Name That Track!

baxterj787

PR Addict
I was supposed to go out to Kenworthy's the weekend of Oct 20 to shoot some photos. Now I am going to BC to ride instead. I will get out there during hunting season. It will be easier to get around once the undergrowth dies off. It literally looked like a jungle earlier this summer. When I get pics I will start another thread.

k01

PR Elite
wow...if it weren't for the flat track and cell tower, it would be just about impossible to figure that one out!

See that the Honda Hills sign-up trailer and the scoring/announcer's shed are still there...

PitRacer

PR Founding Father
Mr pitracer.. Sort of on topic, but do you have any photos from Kenny's?

I do have a few photos of me riding my YZ there back in the late 90's, but that's it. That whole scene was mostly before digital cameras were cheap so the pics are more scarce than stuff today.

Joe Rice

PR Member
photo.jpg

Meister

PR Founding Father
Step downs. Step ups. Whoops. Pro sx triple. Mmmm I miss it! Id love to hunt it now too tho! Same with spokes in both ways!

beamer315

PR Addict
I miss spokes too. Spent a lot of time there.

The 330 pic at first shocked me. Then after reading what they did it simply pisses me off. I completely understand that the amount of income is almost completely impossible to pass up. Even with out the track, that was a really beautiful piece of land that will forever be thrashed. I'm no tree hugger but that really gets under my skin.

Joe Rice

PR Member
Yeah Spring Valley. I sure do miss that track!! Life flight #1 and all I'd go back and do it all again in a heartbeat!!

Original44

PR Addict
Motosport.....as it used to be called. Spring valley for all you youngsters!

Actually Malvern was original called Motosport Trails when Jerry and Nancy McLaughlin ran the track. After Nancy die in 1985 Jerry sold the track to Gary at Action Sport. In 1987 Gary moved Motosport Trails to it new location and later named it Spring Valley.

Joe Rice

PR Member
I did too Pit. I could never understand why they had the track so narrow with all that area to work with. Never really seemed to be an attempt to putting jumps in either.

Bill480

PR Addict
I did too Pit. I could never understand why they had the track so narrow with all that area to work with. Never really seemed to be an attempt to putting jumps in either.

I always thought Outlaw Extreme had a lot of potential.

Outlaw Extreme was one of my favorites growing up. 50% of the time it kinda sucked but once in a blue moon they would actually work on the track and it was awesome.

Spagina

PR Elite
i went to outlaw once. it was super dry and dusty but the layout was sweet, other than it being narrow. i will agree that there was a lot of potential there.