Outlaw Reopening Next Spring/ Battlesburgs Last Practice

Nick46

PR Addict
Sunday Oct 21st will be our last practice day at the burg. We will be moving over to Outlaw and will start getting the track ready for next year.

It's awesome to know outlaw is coming back, place had lots of potential, it just never really got there. I can say I am sad to here bburg is closing. Used to be my regular spot before I quit riding 5 years ago. Maybe I will steal my brother's yz125 and hit it one last time.

I can say, from talking with others that have ran the burg, I can see why running outlaw would be a good.option.

really sad to see BBurg close. had tons of fun at that track! oh well, looking forward to something new...should be exciting

Sweet. always liked that place,you could ride there even if it rained. never really got muddy was a good sand mix.Best of luck.

Yes the sandy mix was so awesome....they had awesome flowing track for awhile but then seems the owner gave up a little....Glad to see someone try and get it going again! And the mini tracks they had were so sweet!

NO WAY!!!!! YES!!!!! please keep that area by the trees when you come in open for parking. my favorite spot ever. and that little S turn right there was sweet to! I LOVED OUTLAW!!!

I never been there but my buddy said he hope the layout does not change much.
I hope it has less rocks than battlesburg did. I can't wait to try it out

Fun track. Love the sandy mix. Hopefully with some positive changes to the track it will be even more fun than I remember. The old Outlaw track had some great parts to it but was also rather short in lap times and obstacles. I remember riding there in the rain one day and the track felt primo !

Also sad to see the Burg go but as much as that was my hometown track for a long time, it just seemed to stay the same. Needed some updates. It was the best I believe when Katin ran it for a while and the track went backwards to the direction it goes in now. Chet did expand the track and lengthened lap times but I still liked running it the other direction better...

For a while Rich had an uphill 180 in pure sand that fed a small double before the right turn to the small table then stepup. I think it was right after the table that had a kicker on the main straight. That was so much fun but I think it was difficult to maintain and Rich finally cut it out. Hope you can find a way to include and maintain that.

Anyway, good luck and I will definitely come your way in 2013.

That 180 turn to double was fun...I also liked the short long table top and blasting up the hill and down over the smaller double before going back up the big uphill jump....can't wait!

Back