Outlaw Reopening Next Spring/ Battlesburgs Last Practice

Great news! You guys will actually have some dirt to work with now! Looking forward to it Chet:)

Wow! I didn't realize Outlaw was so well liked. I grew up right across the street from Outlaw. If you entered from Willowdale, you have gone past my house...just before you get to the "Y" in the road where Elson splits off to the right (you would be turning right into Outlaw) my yard was the one with the really big tree outfront with a berm around it and trails leading into the woods with a dual-entrance driveway.

Man, this place goes way back for me. Rich is an ol'boy and roudy to boot, he even shot one of our dogs when I was a boy for killin his chickens. Their was also this real old man down the road named Harley Hane, got my first ever paying job with him as a boy, he hired me to feed his animals...we drove down to the dumpsters behind IGA, I crawled in their and picked out all the expired food, took it back and made some slop and fed it to the animals.

I think I even worked a race their or something when they tried a race using a rubberband gate. I think Travis Bair's Dad was helping out. Some friends and I would go their all the time when they first started out. Some of you might remember a red-headed boy on a bicycle. I first met Kevin & Ryan Armitage out there.

Chet, you have a lot of potential with this place...be stern and very upfront with Rich however the deal is working out.

It would be impossible for OMA to select Outlaw for next year, but very possible in the future. OMA needs facilities in place and at tracks that are proven. I am for you Chet & Nick. Go for it! Also, this tracks geographic location...oh man. Run thursday and weekend practices, Thursdays are bikes only??

Pay attention to the MX Community around here, if we all handle this right...Ohio Motocross will grow in a right & good direction. Promoters need riders, riders need promoters...we work for each other!

BBBBRRRAAAPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!

Thats awesome. When I got back into riding in 04 I rode at Outlaw just about every weekend. Can't wait to ride there again.

I learned of this from Nick last weekend. I promised to not tell anyone. So glad they put it out there. I remember going there back in the day around Halloween. Rich's wife was dressed as a witch and they had a fire, hot dogs etc. This is awesome news.

Chet and Nick, are you guys going to have a decent pee wee track? Thanks! Rich

I learned of this from Nick last weekend. I promised to not tell anyone. So glad they put it out there. I remember going there back in the day around Halloween. Rich's wife was dressed as a witch and they had a fire, hot dogs etc. This is awesome news.

Chet and Nick, are you guys going to have a decent pee wee track? Thanks! Rich

Yep, there is a peewee track and like a pitbike track.

Just refresh the track up and go from there...they lay out was sweet and flowed awesome well most of it......Rich just let it go....You can turn it around..I will promise you this.....You will get more people then the b-burg......Just the soil alone will get ya more people!

just rearranged schedules for tomorrow so i can come play for one last time at the burg. Nick, anything special planned for the big finale?

Enjoy your last day....on to Outlaw.....the trail loops at B-burg were sweet though...The one way in the back was fun!

If trails are possible at outlaw it would be great. If no trails for my dad to ride I will be hard pressed to come out and ride. I was looking forward to going.to bburg next year for this reason.

Back