Outlaw Reopening Next Spring/ Battlesburgs Last Practice

im going to try to take over the burg starting next season, completely new layout, completely new jump, new sweet kids track, sweet pitbike track, maybe a hillbilly mudfest like yankee lake, definitly a lot more trails to be made and cut in, i got the loot and time to make it happen so everyone be prepared come next season for a closer to home briarcliff on steriods.

From listening to that guys other posts in what he wants in a track he better have a squad and helicopter on sight at all practices.

im going to try to take over the burg starting next season, completely new layout, completely new jump, new sweet kids track, sweet pitbike track, maybe a hillbilly mudfest like yankee lake, definitly a lot more trails to be made and cut in, i got the loot and time to make it happen so everyone be prepared come next season for a closer to home briarcliff on steriods.

We had thought about the yankee lake thing, but were not really into it, and as far as the rest of this post goes I hope your pockets are super deep as soil reconditioning alone will cost a fortune, as do steroids.

I will sell you some Cliff dirt, lol. I admire your passion, it reminds me of me back in 2006. It wouldn't be hard to build a more technical or gnarlier track than BC. BC has become mainstream, it isnt what it was. Its still cool and fun, but its not really edgy like it was (bums me out personally). There is some good and some bad to that. But the real reason people come back is the dirt. Ya gotta have good dirt. I have never been to the burg, this is not a critique nor a slam, just some friendly advice. Good dirt is the way to suceess.

Another observation is that when you don't start with good dirt (malvern) it can be extremely expensive and time consuming to recondition what you do have. I am nearing 500 loads of sand and topsoil hauled currently. If you had to pay to have it hauled in you would pay at least $125 a load. That's over $60,000 and that doesn't cover a dime of getting it in place or worked in. Also at 500 loads it's just now getting good I know I have another 300 to 500 to go over the next season. Bottom line is that Chet hit the nail on the head when he said you better have deep pockets, very deep.

Another observation is that when you don't start with good dirt (malvern) it can be extremely expensive and time consuming to recondition what you do have. I am nearing 500 loads of sand and topsoil hauled currently. If you had to pay to have it hauled in you would pay at least $125 a load. That's over $60,000 and that doesn't cover a dime of getting it in place or worked in. Also at 500 loads it's just now getting good I know I have another 300 to 500 to go over the next season. Bottom line is that Chet hit the nail on the head when he said you better have deep pockets, very deep.

JEALOUS in Nashport.

Nothing if the realm of reality comes from that guy......

dont think im not keeping tabs on who will and wont be riding there if i get what i want, there is over 100 acres there, i got a huge track hoe, somewhere there is good dirt on the property, jumps, rythm sections, elevation change, alot of things bring people not just good dirt, especially mud 4 the hillbillys and there trucks.im trying to keep some places 2 ride in this area, so who else wants to talk sh?t.

There is no good dirt left there. That entire area, for miles around, has been stripped numerous times. I grew up near there and everything in the area was stripped years ago.

dont think im not keeping tabs on who will and wont be riding there if i get what i want, there is over 100 acres there, i got a huge track hoe, somewhere there is good dirt on the property, jumps, rythm sections, elevation change, alot of things bring people not just good dirt, especially mud 4 the hillbillys and there trucks.im trying to keep some places 2 ride in this area, so who else wants to talk sh?t.

Do you think I really care? Keep all the tabs you want!

LOL I don't know anyone who shows up to a motocross track just for the philbillys and mud !!!

Hey I hope he does it. That would be cool but yeah the dirt there is not that good and the rocks are horrible. No matter what there are rocks and some big ass rocks that are always coming up. Battlesburg always had potential just needs some work. I think they are making a good decision by moving

Not being a smart a$$ as usual here ..... consider why Chet and Nick are moving locations, the soil sucks and the turnout suffered because of it. Then consider they are only moving 5 min down the road to a location with proven quality soil and a well known name to back it up. I honestly believe your chance of competing successfully is pretty slim. Not to mention they have already started leveling off the track to plant grass if I understand correctly.

Outlaw has such good potential. I can't wait to see how the track turns out in the spring. If prepped and just maintained well I think the turnouts will be great. Much better than bburg..

Outlaw has such good potential. I can't wait to see how the track turns out in the spring. If prepped and just maintained well I think the turnouts will be great. Much better than bburg..
All of the above plus find areas to lengthen the track as I know the room is there...Better parking than the burg too.... My memory has that track with very short lap times and too many riders it could be a dust bowl...

Battlesburg would be a dust storm on the entire back section, and still full of mud on the fun, hilly-corner section. It was bizarre, but very fun. I'm going to miss that place, but I'm looking forward to outlaw. Good dirt is everything :)

You gotta Stop main-lining heroin, bro.

Back