Improving Quad turnouts, and racer turnouts in general

I'm happy to announce our 2nd split practice was sucessful especially considering there were so many tracks open this weekend and it was cold and damp! Overall it was a very small practice but we did get a fair amount of quads!

We are planning to offer practice next sunday depending on the weather, Same format as last week 11-3 bikes only, 3-5 quads are welcome to join! I would also like to thank the quads and bikes that rode together Sunday. There were a few bikes that decided to go out and ride with the quads that never have before and they were very happy with the result they said the quads were very cool to ride with and everyone on the track was respectful of eachother! Our experiment seems to be working and thats great!

We are planning to offer practice next sunday depending on the weather, Same format as last week 11-3 bikes only, 3-5 quads are welcome to join! I would also like to thank the quads and bikes that rode together Sunday. There were a few bikes that decided to go out and ride with the quads that never have before and they were very happy with the result they said the quads were very cool to ride with and everyone on the track was respectful of eachother! Our experiment seems to be working and thats great!

I think that the more people experience this arrangemnt, the more they will realize its not as bad as they imagine, and the more they will accept it.

I really enjoyed the practice at Smith Rd yesterday. Looked like a very large turnout. I think the way you work quads in for the last couple of hours without taking anything away from the bikes is great, and quad turnouts will only increase over time as quad riders remember you are there and an option for them. It would probably help you greatly to come up with a printed 2013 event schedule for Smith Rd with ALL of your events, and scheduled Sunday practices on it, along with your phone and web info and start circulating them as early in the year as possible at other race events, rallys, and dropping small stacks at local shops.

We are working the schedule right now, Hoping to finish it up by the first of the year! The races are all set up the 3 holiday races (Memorial, Labor day & 4th of July) and Police and Fire June 15, and AHRMA June 22-23

Back